Race Department Forum Racing Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
you always like the best driver in those eras

in 2005 Alonso had the best car, Kimi had a bit more bad luck if the wiki is correct (probably a worse car too), he had a nice chance to win the title that year. not 100% sure, but I assume this is the case.
in 2012 Vettel had the best car, and Alonso was the fastest driver out there. Dunno why you hated Kimi, maybe because if he didn't win Abu Dhabi Alonso would be champ :p Though I don't think this is the reason.

Finish!

Edit: Oops! After seeing those "finish" replies, i really thought that the test race started. :O_o::x3:
Will start the team conversations first, after that's done you can expect the test races to happen. Probably not before Sunday, still hope for a few more signups.

you always like the best driver in those eras

in 2005 Alonso had the best car, Kimi had a bit more bad luck if the wiki is correct (probably a worse car too), he had a nice chance to win the title that year. not 100% sure, but I assume this is the case.
in 2012 Vettel had the best car, and Alonso was the fastest driver out there. Dunno why you hated Kimi, maybe because if he didn't win Abu Dhabi Alonso would be champ :p Though I don't think this is the reason.
No, maybe that applies for you, but not for everyone. Started watching F1 in 99, Schumi fan back then (until his second retirement), but had no idea that he was one of the best at that point. Later fan of Raikkonen, liked him for his attitude towards the media and his funny interviews. Currently the Hulk and Kimi are my favourites, although I've to say that I'm not that intersted in F1 anymore.

Imo the McLaren was the best car in 2005, but the reliability was extremely poor. Most likely cost Kimi the title.

No, maybe that applies for you, but not for everyone. Started watching F1 in 99, Schumi fan back then (until his second retirement), but had no idea that he was one of the best at that point. Later fan of Raikkonen, liked him for his attitude towards the media and his funny interviews. Currently the Hulk and Kimi are my favourites, although I've to say that I'm not that intersted in F1 anymore.

Imo the McLaren was the best car in 2005, but the reliability was extremely poor. Most likely cost Kimi the title.
Started watching with my dad when I was 4!!, right 4. Watched all seasons since then. Liked Kimi till he took a break and began to drive rallycars, since then I'm just a huge Hamilton fan, Alonso is I think my second favourite driver. Best looking car imo was the mclaren 2006, what a beauty. Favourite season has to be 2007 with Hamilton losing the title at the final race and the spin in the pitlane in China

• Deleted member 161052

I started watching F1 only in the 2012 season, I did watch some spectacular races from the past but not the Nurb GP of 2005 (I did 99 and 07, and obviously 13)
For me, it was the 2013 season and onwards, and since 2014 I watched all races! :D

• Deleted member 161052

SAIDY WINS AHEAD THE ANDYS
After the disastrous Round 1 of the non-championship race at Magny-Cours, Honda's driver Rami Saidy takes it to the win, with Andy Black 2nd and Andy Graham 3rd.
At the start of the race, there was a huge crash between Ancevski, Herbert, Sigoulakis and Laad. The safety car was deployed until the end of Lap 5. Before the safety car pulled in, Ishikawa suffered a clutch damage from his car and had to retire. Just after the safety car pull-in, Harveymade contact with Keranen and could not have his damage repaired. At Lap 12 Keranen and Rinneaho made contact and they were out of the race. Rautavaara and Engberink failed to finish the race with an engine blow.

There were more finishers than before, with 2 more, Said and Dovizioso, finishing the race. Only 1 point was awarded to the last finisher.

CLASSIFICATION :D :roflmao:
1: Rami Saidy - Honda [JPN] - 23 laps
2: Andy Black - Mercedes [GER] - +42.265
3: Andy Graham - Tiger-Mercedes [GBR] - +48.150
4: Old Wolf - Honda [JPN] - +49.010
5: James Chant - Jaguar-Cosworth [GBR] - +1:00.486
6: Ben Utzer - OMR-Ferrari [GER] - +2 laps
7: Omer Said - Grip Racing-BMW [GRE] - +3 laps
8: Andrea Dovizioso - Mercedes [GER] - +4 laps
Ret: Tim Engberink - OMR-Ferrari [GER] - Lap 17 - Engine
Ret: Joel Rautavaara - Manor-Ferrari [GBR] - Lap 16 - Engine
Ret: Aidan Keranen - McLaren-Mercedes [GBR] - Lap 12 - Collision
Ret: Tapio Rinneaho - McLaren-Mercedes [GBR] - Lap 12 - Collision
Ret: Daniel Harvey - HRT-Cosworth [ESP] - Lap 6 - Collision Damage
Ret: Takuma Ishikawa - Jaguar-Cosworth [GBR] - Lap 4 - Clutch
Ret: Milos Ancevski - Manor-Ferrari [GBR] - Lap 1 - Crash
Ret: Ben Herbert - Ferrari [ITA] - Lap 1 - Crash
Ret: Manolis Sigoulakis - Grip Racing-BMW [GRE] - Lap 1 - Crash
Ret: Jimmy Laad - HRT-Cosworth [ESP] - Lap 1 - Crash
Only Top 6 finishers were awarded points. 10-6-4-3-2-1.
1: Ben Utzer - 10 pts
2: Tim Engberink - 6 pts
3: Andy Black - 4 pts
4: Rami Saidy - 3 pts
5: Aidan Keranen - 2 pts
6: Old Wolf - 1 pts
The Top 8 finishers gained the points. 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
1: Rami Saidy - 13 pts
2: Ben Utzer - 13 pts
3: Andy Black - 12 pts
4: Old Wolf - 6 pts
5: Andy Graham - 6 pts
6: Tim Engberink - 6 pts
7: James Chant - 4 pts
8: Aidan Keranen - 2 pts
9: Andrea Dovizioso - 1 pt

Round 1: Brazilian Grand Prix
Sprint Race
image.jpg

What you need to post:
Trololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%