Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mclaren grabs 1-2 in penultimate race of the season!
PODIUM BAH.PNG

The Mclaren's were the quickest tonight racing with the artificial lights on. Neither Keranen or Rinneaho suffered problems and cruised home to another 1-2. Ancevski was the closest competitor in third. Champion Kederer took 4th place and now hasn't scored a win in 3 races. A RECORD! Laad took 5th and with Harvey outscoring Poirier, Brawn is looking very solid to take the WCC. 2nd Place Brugman finished in 6th with Jednak close behind. Black in 8th did a solid job as Laskey finished within the top 15 and thusfar hasn't lost any points. Sigoulakis and Said were split by Harvey in 9th and 11th. Teammate of Ancevski, Lintner, took 12th place. Utzer was the last person to finish. Rautavaara and Wolf weren't able to finish their cars!

BAHRAIN.PNG
@Aidan Keranen @TTupsi Congratulations on taking your second 1-2. There is a very slim chance you guys can take 2nd in the constructors. Do you guys think you're able to do that?
@Milos Looking to secure 4th in the WDC? Also, how was the champaign knowing it was alcohol-free?
@kedy89 What is your aim in the WCC? I know you already reached your goal, but thinking teamwise. 2nd?
@Jimlaad43 @Millsy24 Will you guys have some special preps to secure that first WCC for Brawn GP?

Next Race: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Medium Race

@Milos Looking to secure 4th in the WDC? Also, how was the champaign knowing it was alcohol-free?
It will be tough, I'd say nearly impossible. But I won't give up that easily either.
You see, this race in Bahrain. I gave it my absolute best. And the car. Yes the season 23 Apex car, that was kindly given to us by the former ART teamboss, after he saw what pile of junk we were using (sorry lads, but you're not ruining my storyline either). Very generous of him.
And see, this car. It is a brilliant car I must say. The best car I drove in my years here, infact. Despite the results don't show it that season. Our luck that season was very rotten.
But back to this race: I gave it my best, I pushed this car, fitted with the revolutionary V32 engine, to its absolute limit. And I have not managed to beat the two McLarens.
What McLaren have achieved in these races, is remarkable. Might be the way the tyres operate, air temperature/pressure/humidity or something. But that thing is a beast. It is not the first time we see such dominance, in Hockenheim, too.
Now, to what you have spoken of, 4th.
Well, we are battling with a McLaren driver, are we? See we could well see a repeat of McLaren dominance. The two tracks are vey similar. Both are placed in the desert, both will run a part of it in the night.
But we must make the most of our advantages. In Abu Dhabi, there is a day period aswell. And there might be a very slim chance that our car might run like clockwork and be on par with the McLarens. A good beggining could then lead to a good end aswell.
I'd say don't count me completely out yet, we could be in for a suprise. The final race holds many misteries, and once again, I will push the car to its absolute limits. We will wait, and see what happens.

I'd bet I could call everyone here short with my height :laugh: well... nearly

Oh and btw, Tim attached file, start ;) (yes I know it's soooo old now but I had to try)

I'd bet I could call everyone here short with my height :laugh: well... nearly

Oh and btw, Tim attached file, start ;) (yes I know it's soooo old now but I had to try)
Technically you're wrong. I didn't attach it, I copied the image and just pasted it here;):inlove:

@Jimlaad43 @Millsy24 Will you guys have some special preps to secure that first WCC for Brawn GP?
Yeah, a 1-2
It will be tough, I'd say nearly impossible. But I won't give up that easily either.
You see, this race in Bahrain. I gave it my absolute best. And the car. Yes the season 23 Apex car, that was kindly given to us by the former ART teamboss, after he saw what pile of junk we were using (sorry lads, but you're not ruining my storyline either). Very generous of him.
And see, this car. It is a brilliant car I must say. The best car I drove in my years here, infact. Despite the results don't show it that season. Our luck that season was very rotten.
But back to this race: I gave it my best, I pushed this car, fitted with the revolutionary V32 engine, to its absolute limit. And I have not managed to beat the two McLarens.
What McLaren have achieved in these races, is remarkable. Might be the way the tyres operate, air temperature/pressure/humidity or something. But that thing is a beast. It is not the first time we see such dominance, in Hockenheim, too.
Now, to what you have spoken of, 4th.
Well, we are battling with a McLaren driver, are we? See we could well see a repeat of McLaren dominance. The two tracks are vey similar. Both are placed in the desert, both will run a part of it in the night.
But we must make the most of our advantages. In Abu Dhabi, there is a day period aswell. And there might be a very slim chance that our car might run like clockwork and be on par with the McLarens. A good beggining could then lead to a good end aswell.
I'd say don't count me completely out yet, we could be in for a suprise. The final race holds many misteries, and once again, I will push the car to its absolute limits. We will wait, and see what happens.
tl;dr

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Medium Race:
Champion decided escept from the WCC, will Brawn take it? Or maybe Ferrari. Let's get racing as the race is GOGOGO!
image.jpg

What you have to post: Start - Wait 1 Hr 1 Minute - Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 470 70.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 307 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 136 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 27.1%
Back