Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA Statement
Stewards decide to take no further action in the incident involving car #14 (Oorjit Mishra) - posting pit twice and editing the second pit post before the allowed 5 minute mark.
The FIA also warns players to not edit the second post in the future, even if it was posted due to a technical failure, else you will be penalised. If you leave the post as it is, you will recieve no penalty.
End of statement.

Protest
After making an error post like that, you're supposed to use the times from the second post for the next part of the race.

Protest
After making an error post like that, you're supposed to use the times from the second post for the next part of the race.
it wasn't an error though, it was a technical failure.
edit: and no, this is not a guess, I did actually speak with Oorjit on the matter.

Last edited:
Kederer beats Engberink again in mighty duel
dsc_0265.jpg

upload_2016-9-8_16-29-53.png

Unfortunately, we are still stuck on 2 winners this season as Kederer took the pole, fastest lap and win, only losing the lead during the pitstops. It was mighty close between them and our other winner this season, Engberink, though, as the pair were close to each other from the start. Graham behind could not do such sub-human times in qualifying or the race, and had to settle for third, which for him felt like a victory. However, not all was good for Tyrrell as Brugman had a bad day and crashed out. Apart from Andy, Laad also impressed, beating teammate Laskey for the first time this season, as the pair seem very closely matched at the present moment.
Wed_May_20_22-52-21_UTC+0100_2015.jpg

Photo finish for the top 2 aliens as Twix Bar is enjoying himself in the background

@Timmieturner12 The season seems to be turning on it's head now, but even still, you have not been off the podium so far. Are you worried from the threat of the improved Ferrari, or do you think the consistency will help you hold them off?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham It may not be a maiden win on home soil, but a podium is still not bad with the pace of the top 2 is it?
Rio Haryanto @Sasha Jednak A poor season for you so far, finishing no higher than second last so far. Can we expect anything better in the future?

and yes I am aware that picture of Donington is from project cars (10/10 would recommend.. lol jk)

@Timmieturner12 The season seems to be turning on it's head now, but even still, you have not been off the podium so far. Are you worried from the threat of the improved Ferrari, or do you think the consistency will help you hold them off?
As of right now I'm pretty worried about tobi's pace. This is gonna be an almighty title scrap with him I fear. Lez hope next race can be mine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 13.1%