Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lutz keeps it rolling
upload_2016-10-7_17-1-2.png
Jason Lutz wins the second race since Kederer and Engberink retired, with the podium remaining the same as it was in the rally actually. It was a great day for Sigoulakis, who gets 4th, and shows the steady rise in results from Marvel-ous. It was a good day for DS Virgin too as Laskey ended the day 5th, once again, behind Laad.

@rubaru 2 in a row now, is the championship a realistic target with the form?
@Millsy24 @Jimlaad43 Halfway through and you're yet to win a race. What will it take to do it in the second half?

I can only appologise for the delay, but I'm fully aware of what is happening, and one "reminder" is more than enough.
I also have something else I want to address, and that is the points @rubaru has. I didn't add the ones he got from winning the rally stages, so that has been added.

@rubaru 2 in a row now, is the championship a realistic target with the form?
I'm taking it race by race, Milos. Certainly a couple retirements opened up the field a bit, and I'm lucky to be in the hunt. But, it's going to take more than two wins to beat Danny and Jimmy. Hopefully, I will be seeing more of them in my mirrors.

Feature
The first of 2 back to back feature races, we are here in Germany at the classic Hockenheimring. The track should hopefully provide a lot of overtaking on the long straights. A different winner too, we hope.
The German Grand Prix is GOGOGO!!
22755966630_114fe10564_b.jpg
What you need to post: Start. Wait 1 hour 1 minute, then Pit. Wait 1 hour 1 minute, then Finish.
If you are somehow! not aware, I will look at the difference in forum time of your two posts (ex. start at 23:30, means you can pit from 00:31+).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 7 12.3%