Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what happened?
-Tim said he was going to retire, but still potentially do a race or two
-Then he decided to still finish the very next race, causing a bit of a war
-Then he decided to retire anyway, and told me to remove him from the results of that race (the one with the DSQ), and also promised me not to rejoin again this season if I did remove him. (at least from my side, keep reading)
-Then he decided to rejoin again regardless to help Benetton and Daniel with the championships (hence why he didn't win this race), angering me, and even further angering Jason (because Trump won, of course, sorry :x3:), while I couldn't find proof about our agreement (or, from what I've found in our facebook chat, I didn't give it the meaning I meant to and it was taken out of context)

anyway, spoiler alert, he told me he'll do the endurance race coming up too

-Tim said he was going to retire, but still potentially do a race or two
-Then he decided to still finish the very next race, causing a bit of a war
-Then he decided to retire anyway, and told me to remove him from the results of that race (the one with the DSQ), and also promised me not to rejoin again this season if I did remove him. (at least from my side, keep reading)
-Then he decided to rejoin again regardless to help Benetton and Daniel with the championships (hence why he didn't win this race), angering me, and even further angering Jason (because Trump won, of course, sorry :x3:), while I couldn't find proof about our agreement (or, from what I've found in our facebook chat, I didn't give it the meaning I meant to and it was taken out of context)

anyway, spoiler alert, he told me he'll do the endurance race coming up too
It wasn't in the chat he said he'd retire, it was in the thread after the controversial race. You can't let a driver pick and choose which races to compete in, either it's all or none, as I did with Tobi last season.

As much as I want to disqualify Tim, I have no rule backing me up. I feel you Jimlaad, but the 3rd place is his (unless he suddenly changes his mind again)

It wasn't in the chat he said he'd retire, it was in the thread after the controversial race. You can't let a driver pick and choose which races to compete in, either it's all or none, as I did with Tobi last season.
You very well can let a driver pick, it was just you being stubborn.

That's the worst thing you ever said imo. Of course you can let a driver decide for himself which races he wants to do. I mean it doesn't say in the rules: "every race or none", I mean it's just a game ffs. I don't get the whole of point of not wanting/letting me play this game. This goed beyond stupidity imo and I completely agree with Tobi here.

I'm absolutely okay with drivers racing part-time, the problem is we agreed he wouldn't. In Tim's defence, it was likely taken out of context as I said.

Come on now, that's over exaggerating.
No that's basically saying I'm not allowed to take participate because I didn't do some races. Imo that's very rude.

he's said worse things :p
And i fully understand his frustration, since your only intention was to help Daniel, and Benetton, win the titles.
Personally, it could have been an exciting battle in either championship. Then you came back, and everything changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 25 17.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.9%