Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to say one more thing on the matter. I said back then that I wanted to retire because it wasn't fun without Tobi. If he rejoins then I'd like to do so too. :)
You also said this "back then" about coming back if Tobi comes back. Not sure how to take it anymore if you think this game is only fun if your bestie plays with you.

Tobi or Tim aren't exactly going to win the championship, so what's the problem with them racing?
Tim is. Look at the constructors'.
That aside, it makes the series look like a complete joke, people coming in and out as they wish. It's just as bad as people going AWOL. While it is allowed of course, it's not right. Up to you of course but if you can't stick yo your promise it'll affect a lot of things with other people when it comes to trust.

You also said this "back then" about coming back if Tobi comes back. Not sure how to take it anymore if you think this game is only fun if your bestie plays with you.

I think Tobi was the only person who was able to challenge Tim, and so when Tobi left, Tim had no competition.

Tim is. Look at the constructors'.

I meant the drivers championship. I think Benetton will win the constructors regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
That aside, it makes the series look like a complete joke, [...]
The fact that by now you pretty much can only win by using email notifications is what makes this series a complete joke. Looking at the reply/online patterns of people, the last not email related win might well have been I in round 5, and that was only just beating Tim.

The fact that by now you pretty much can only win by using email notifications is what makes this series a complete joke. Looking at the reply/online patterns of people, the last not email related win might well have been I in round 5, and that was only just beating Tim.

I just had an idea to handle this issue:
In the first page, moderator makes a "race status" reply. And he edits it when there is a race started and when finished. It might be tried for the next season.

It's a hard one isn't it, because then we lose the alerts in forum to see that, it comes down to the drivers themselves having to check specifically to see if the race has started.
That or just wait until someone else has checked and won, then the race is on for second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 11.0%