Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to go off topic just to ask: where are the good old days when we would argue for days for a dislike or a disagree? :cry:
They've gone because A: the dislike ratings are gone and B: the users who disliked being disliked have left for unrelated reasons.

I would like to go off topic just to ask: where are the good old days when we would argue for days for a dislike or a disagree? :cry:
You seriously must feel old at the moment. First the post in HOF, now this.

Have you found your first grey hair? :D

-

I disliked the discussions about disliking and liking, although i liked discussions about controversial races for example, which some others may have disliked.

I feel like the between race banter has dropped off massively. We need to somehow get the rivalries going again. I feel like there isn't enough being said to start discussions. I'd even take someone moaning about being ignored from the interviews at the moment.

You seriously must feel old at the moment. First the post in HOF, now this.

Have you found your first grey hair? :D
What are you writing? Ι left my spectacles next to my bed and I can't take my walker and go get them. Ι wish someone was home and brought them to me, along with my dentures. Anyway, bigger letters next time please.

I feel like the between race banter has dropped off massively. We need to somehow get the rivalries going again. I feel like there isn't enough being said to start discussions. I'd even take someone moaning about being ignored from the interviews at the moment.
You're sh*t
Fite me

Agree.

Also: That's one thing i always liked about Forum Racing, so have you noted that for your article? :)

Used to be insanely fun.

What are you writing? Ι left my spectacles next to my bed and I can't take my walker and go get them. Ι wish someone was home and brought them to me, along with my dentures. Anyway, bigger letters next time please.

Read this joke on reddit few days ago:

After a few drinks the monocle starts to feel pretty good (and a little uncoordinated). He reaches for a cigarette, but the bartender stops him. "Sorry, buddy, but due to city ordinances we don't allow smoking in here. You'll have to step outside to smoke."

So the monocle hops off the barstool and grabs his cigarettes to head outside. Meanwhile a second monocle emerges from the bathroom. They bump into each other as they cross paths and fall to the floor, hopelessly entangled. They try to get free but the more they struggle, the more tangled they become.

The bartender looks down on this travesty and shakes his head. "Hey you two!" he shouts. "Stop making spectacles of yourselves!"

Agree.

Also: That's one thing i always liked about Forum Racing, so have you noted that for your article? :)

Used to be insanely fun.

Read this joke on reddit few days ago:

After a few drinks the monocle starts to feel pretty good (and a little uncoordinated). He reaches for a cigarette, but the bartender stops him. "Sorry, buddy, but due to city ordinances we don't allow smoking in here. You'll have to step outside to smoke."

So the monocle hops off the barstool and grabs his cigarettes to head outside. Meanwhile a second monocle emerges from the bathroom. They bump into each other as they cross paths and fall to the floor, hopelessly entangled. They try to get free but the more they struggle, the more tangled they become.

The bartender looks down on this travesty and shakes his head. "Hey you two!" he shouts. "Stop making spectacles of yourselves!"

Referee-Yellow-Card-82873.gif

Wow so aggressive, people 'swearing' in this family orientated Forum Racing thread. Whoever started all that should be ashamed of themselves.

:x3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 32.2%