Race Department Forum Racing - Season 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 10 - Belgian Grand Prix
Results
belgian gp.JPG

It was Ben Utzer who took his second consecutive win and therefore more crucially extends the gap to his championship rival Lutz to 12 points. It was a poor showing from the American who could only manage 6th. Coloni-Subaru had a good day with Laad completing the podium, making it seem ever more likely that they are going to clinch the WCC. They got split by Harvey who took BAR's 4th consecutive podium. For the first time this season we had a retirement by the hands of Dovizioso, whose car hadn't been fueled properly. Spyker fueled his car too lightly making him not even make the pits. He'll be hoping for better luck next race as it's his home grand prix, the Italian Grand Prix.​

10 points in the graphic (instead of 12) is just that, a mistake in the graphic, correct?
I think in the overall standings it was done correctly, but just checking to be sure
Yeah the standings are done correctly. If you look at the graphs from the previous feature races, you’ll see that the points earned from pole hadn’t been added there too. It’s just the way I manage my sheet :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%