RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historic tracks good for GT's as well as historics (Retro Pack, Merc 300SEL, and other retro mods).
This is to show the tracks not my simracing skills (I suck).

Alpine Hills OFFLINE Production Viper and '997\F430' mod
Beez OFFLINE no flag rule (reverse in CCX production)
Crystal Palace OFFLINE in Power Pack BMW GT2
Isle of Man TT OFFLINE - fantastic circuit - very low resolution graphics :)>(
Sachenring67 OFFLINE - fantasic circuit but quite low resolution graphics.

Montjuich ( a park in Barcalona that once hosted races) OFFLNE
Fugi 1970 (offline)
*Riverside:Escrot V8 mod ONLINE RD EVENT (watch full screen on youttube to see trackmap positons)
Solitude64 (overheating Radical) Practice for an event.
Sebring70 (retro Max) OFFLINE

Puebla Oval 40.96 seconds retro max

I aced T2 (shown first).
I did not use 4th gear (3rd almost hits rev limit but gives enough power in the red zone).
I have seen lower 40's but this aint bad for me. Maybe watch on youtube full screen 720pixel to see the time at the end...

Thanks for showing that last lap, didn't realise Lasse was so close for the whole lap.. That 1st turn brake was tough, i was almost certain that i was too late but it was just right, not much safety margins there.. I lost the victory right before that part started by a lagspike that took my 0.7 lead to 0.8 behind, lost momentum and had to fight Lasse all the way to the finish.. My best race so far without a doubt.

Here is a public server Retro Max race. I was not up to driving so I parked and filmed via live fraps recording. I have edited down to crashes and battles and there are some good fly by's of the cars past my stationary Camaro.

It is best watched on youtube so you can read the driver name tags.

Here is Alpine hills v1 21. I think this updated version looks lovely and should be considered for a club race.

A fantasy public road circuit that should appeal to Machwerk and Targa Flo' fans.
13.9km, 250m of elevation, 55 corneers, 27 left, 28 right.

Cars used:
Retro Max, Retro Cool Amazon, Retro Plus mod, Merc 300SEL mod, Nissan Fairlady mod, caterham 200bhp (which look like a 1970's lotus 7).

This is only parts of the circuit and is mostly crashes. There is no skilled driving to watch here sorry. This offline video is best watched on youtube full screen 720pixel.

Hi. Speedy-Konsales event server is now set to Alpine Hills v1.21 (see my above video) and my response to mario dallacurva

That was cool to do it online. Here is some offline ones...

Truck mod at Valencia (rolled):

And some with the dodgy Race07 GTL mod....

Arbarth at Brans Hatch (landed but it caused me to spin (not shown))

Ford Falcon at Istanbul (landed by my friend):

Mini at Valencia (landed by me):

And here is the best one. See from video timing 3:29 (warning! song with bad laguage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 288 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 234 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 7.9%