RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
finish

another explosion and marathon run

can i pull out of minardi and join reanult or somethin like that due to health and safety - 2 car explosions in 2 races

Checquered Flag is waved!!!

Schumacher_%28Ferrari%29_in_practice_at_USGP_2005.jpg

Both qualifying and race were dominated by Ferraris. Only one to stand against them was Jordan's Daniel Higgins. Hackel realises his car getting slower and losing pace race by race. Mike starts a crisis in Minardi. Renault aims for Bell.

Lap by Lap Report

Start: Pole Sitter Bogdan moves ahead of Higgins, while Davakos and Kapal fights for the 3rd place. After the turn 1, the order is Bogdan, Higgins, Kapal, Davakos, Clancy, Hackel, Bell, Duivelaar, Gardiner, Gutteridge, Gamberini.

Lap 3: Kapal overtakes Higgins at the last chicane. Ferraris are flying.

Lap 7: Bell's engine fails, he enters to garage.

Lap 11: A strange team radio between Clancy and Eddie Jordan:

'Hey Eddie, please stop sending Samantha before the races'

'What???!!!'

'Oh whatever!'

'*** you! Drive the **** car!'

'Ok ok! Oh dear!'

Lap 14: And another strange team radio at Red Bull.

'Davakos, consantrate please, you are losing time mate'

'Sorry guys, i'm still thinking about the level i'm stucked'

'What?! Level where?!'

'Half life, darn! Perhaps i should use god mode'

'................'

'Should i use god mode?'

'...............'

'Oh ok ok i see...'

Lap 20: Hackel overtakes Clancy. Clancy raises his hand, and doing an inapprotiate hand gesture to Hackel.

Lap 21: Hackel sets the fastest lap. Gardiner's Minardi starts to go slow. Bell returns to race.

Lap 22: Gamberini's engine fails. Higgins, Davakos and Hackel fights for the 3rd position.

Lap 31: Higgins sends Davakos to the sands. Davakos loses some time.

Lap 33: Bogdan and Hackel pits. Kapal is the new leader.

Lap 35:
Kapal sets the fastest lap. Higgins is also going faster.

Lap 38:
Higgins pits and comes ahead of Bogdan. Eddie Jordan seems to be happy on pitwall.

Lap 41: Kapal pits and comes 10 seconds ahead of Higgins. Bogdan comes closer to Higgins. Hackel also chases Bogdan.

Lap 47: Gardiner's engine is getting bad. Team tells him 'Go slower, go slower, or engine will die. Protect the engine.' Then Rhys replies 'Will you let me to race??'.

Lap 49:
Duivelaar sets the fastest lap tries to overtake Clancy.

Lap 51: Kapal's front left tyre blows but he is on the last turn and he directly enters to pits. And he comes back ahead of Higgins.

Lap 55:
Hackel goes out and returns to track while trying to overtake Bogdan.

Lap 57:
Duivelaar overtakes both Davakos and Clancy but at the last chicane he spins and lost the 2 positions.

Lap 58: Kapal wins an amazing race. His 2nd victory! Ferrari makes a double podium with Bogdan coming 3rd. Both Jordan and Ferrari passes Honk Racing at the Constructor's championship.

Mike Bell argues with Stoddart after the race. He hates too much engine failures. There are some rumours about he may transfer to Renault. We will see...

1. O.Kapal -------- Ferrari ------------ 58 Lap
  2. D.Higgins ------- Jordan ----------- +14.241s
  3. A.Bogdan ------- Ferrari ----------- +19.214s
  4. T.Hackel ------- Honk Rac --------- +23.341s
  5. G.Davakos ------ Red Bull ---------- +41.135s
  6. B.Clancy -------- Jordan ----------- +43.184s
  7. P.Duivelaar ------ Sauber ----------- +47.123s
  8. M.Gutteridge ---- Honk Rac --------- +1 Lap
  9. M.Bell ----------- Minardi ----------- +19 Laps
  10. R.Gardiner ------- Minardi ----------- +21 Laps
drivers4.jpg

teams4.jpg

how much will this deal be to bring me to reanult

i will settle for nothing less then a cookie

*an hour later*

i have signed for reanult for the price of : a cookie

*half hour later during a phone call to rhys*

they buyed me for a cookie
#what?#
a cookie
#what!!!!#
its a buiscuit with some...
#i know what a cookie is but why did you do it#
health risks man
#cmon just close out the season, dont leave me with the evil mr stoddard [who looks like omer for the record]#
he got my car from a scrapheap - actually i think its a boat from the tv show scrapheap challenge
#how about for 2 cookies?#
DEAL

*5 mins later*

oww i ate my signing fee
[sits in a corner and crys]
then switches on computer to check the rd site because its awesome!!!

then the minardi team bosses come to my house and they have given me a new f1 minardi car
it looks like this : http://www.starway.org/Titanic/
and i am very happy with it so will stay at minardi for the time being

lol Mike :D

BREAKING NEWS

Mike Bell stays with Minardi, until the end of the season. Even the British driver seemed to be unhappy, he was convinced by his experienced teammate Rhys Gardiner, and the boss Paul Stoddart. According to some rumors, Stoddart promised his drivers for a better and more reliable chassis.

you forgot the cookie

edit:

breaking news - just recieved a phone call from a guy named vijay mallier [or something like that] telling me he has buyed reanult and wants to make it into a team called force india or something

also he has offered me a drive and guess what he is gonna pay me .......... a whole packet of cookies per day
how awesome - just have to see if darth said will let it be or brainwash mee into staying with paul stoddart

The tension is building! Jordan can smell VICTORY now we are already level in the constructors champ standings WOO WHOOOO! If Honk Racing STOP CHEATING and the 'Cookie driver trading' is BANNED, this could be a GREAT season for Jordan! :)

Jaffa's are quite acceptable, I use the international monitary buiscuit guide ratio to convert currencys as follows:

1047 Chock Digestive to £100 sterling or 1789 Jaffas to 100 Euros

The Yanks are a pain, they only trade in "Brownies" @ 1136 'brownies' to $100 U.S. (exchange rates correct @ time of print)

Only 3rd world countrys trade on the 'Bourbon' exchange (and Formula 3)

and the Russians, well, lets just say, Tesco Blue Stripe Rich Tea makes a killing over there (Sooo WRONG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%