RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST-RACE PRESS CONFERENCE
Manolis Sigoulakis you had a great race today, how do you feel about your maiden win?
Benutzername a good start to the season for you and your team, what are your targets and aspirations for the rest of the season?
Thomas Hackel how do you maintain your consistency in races?

Manolis Sigoulakis you had a great race today, how do you feel about your maiden win?

It feels amazing to be in the top of motorsport. It was an amazing win. The start was a bit difficult as Ben Utzer :)p) tried to take the lead and squeezed me a bit. But I held the lead until the end. I would like to thank my team, for giving me a fantastic car! A win is always special, but a win in the first race of 19 AD, is amazing. Now I need just to keep a nice momentum and we see what happens!

POST-RACE PRESS CONFERENCE
Benutzername a good start to the season for you and your team, what are your targets and aspirations for the rest of the season?

After the two test-weekends we could see that our first car was a good one. but it had technical problems, we seem to have sorted them out. I think we should try to make constant good results, maybe a podium here, hopefully a win there. Every point is important, other great results are very nice. i mean, we are a new team. But if we can see a chance to take wins or to participate at the driver or the constructor-championship, we will take it.

It feels amazing to be in the top of motorsport. It was an amazing win. The start was a bit difficult as Ben Utzer :)p) tried to take the lead and squeezed me a bit. But I held the lead until the end. I would like to thank my team, for giving me a fantastic car! A win is always special, but a win in the first race of 19 AD, is amazing. Now I need just to keep a nice momentum and we see what happens!

I forgot to thank the big crowd and Bernie Saidy for bringing the race in such a nice place!

For everyone: I think I have found the correct settings to get alerts. In the forum games, the only one i was getting alerts was Rate the Song, which I had unwatched. Now that I have been watching the forum, and not the threads I am getting the alerts!! :)

If Australia was tough, how will you fare in the heat of Malaysia, as the race is...​
Sepang.jpg
GO GO GO!!
(Sprint Race)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • WEC app/website