RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys, I am going to give you warning. Once it is Boxing Day (26th Dec) here in Australia, testing will be 'open'. I say that because there is no certainty that it will be started on the 26th or after, just a warning that it could be anytime on or after that day. Good luck and a Merry Christmas guys!

You too Aidan! And everyone else!

o.O

Garry Pullen is back... I wont win a race this year i think... :D

@Garry Pullen @XenForo

Id like to make a new livery for the Red Bull because this livery was already used in Season 20. Would you mind? And if not: Should the livery be based on any real Red Bull?

Red Bull presents the RB2
In the last days nearly everyone thought Red Bull would not start in Season 21. That would have been a shame, Red Bull is the team with overall most points and active since Season 11. Since their first season they had struggle to keep drivers, in every season they had no drive from years before. The only exception is season 16, were Chant and Tveit both stayed in the team. In Season 20 there were also big fears that Red Bull wouldnt start, but Ben Herbert signed the team in the last minutes, he was the only driver that year. And got the 5th place in the constructors surprisingly. Today we got three big announcements from Red Bull, the biggest: Legendary Garry Pullen is doing a comeback! At Red Bull Racing! If we just look at the titles, Pullen is the most successfull RD FR driver together with Sebastian Levret and Thomas Hackel, who strangly disappeared in the last weeks. For HONK it would be the first time ever that the most succesfull RD FR driver of all time Hackel wouldnt drive for them, also Hackel has competed in every season in RD FR, just season 4,5 and 6 he was missing.
Anyway, the second announcement was that Red Bull signed a german Rookie, Xen Foro. Well see how good he is.
And finally Red Bull presented their car today, the upgrade of the RB1 which was used in season 20, this new car is called RB2.

9yit.png

-To compare, her is the old car-

red-bull-rb1-s20-png.46880

Aidan, can the Jordan and Renault cars be the new ones Benutzername made, just to be different.
i'll have them shown, but I will let it be known there is a second choice available. At the end of the day, it is the choice of the first driver to the team as to what skin is used. But I can and will do that for you

So, apparently the minimum weight limit imposed is a tad low for all you who had a great Christmas.... hahaha
Welcome to sunny Jerez for the first pre-season test of S21. To our rookies, yes, this is legitimate.
GOGOGOGOGO!
Jerez.jpg

Sprint Race test.​
So have fun and try not to chuck up your Christmas lunch hey? it'll ruin the paintwork.
and before anyone asks, yes, it is the same as last seasons picture, why change a good picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back