RaceDepartment GP2 Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this contest to go on. I would like to use it as a practice for the main race series which I haven't ever entered yet. I'd like to use this one to see what happens before moving up to the main one at the beginning of the next season.

@Omer Said @Aidan Keranen we'll see soon is this was a success or not, you need to give it a chance at least ;)
to be fair Rami, and I think Omer would somewhat agree with me here, this will probably work just fine. I would have loved to join it myself.
-BUT-
There is more than enough room in the main series, this is what we are saying. If we got the championship to the same level as a few seasons ago, this could be fine, there would be no problem.
This has just been started too early. We need to work the concept back from a low point we've had, instead we are fighting over too many threads and a smaller racing group too. We've left the line here before the lights went out in my opinion.

I would like this contest to go on. I would like to use it as a practice for the main race series which I haven't ever entered yet. I'd like to use this one to see what happens before moving up to the main one at the beginning of the next season.
Fair enough my friend. But just to play the devils advocate, why not get practice in the main series? Here you won't get the feeling of racing against 13 other guys. Many races are over within the hour, and maybe 3 hours for the top 10. I agree, this is not a bad place for practice, but you are welcome to practice in the main series too.

Ironically, I agreed with your post ;)
;) after a disagree, don't forget that bit my friend
EDIT: ah forgive me, I just realised what you were saying there. Exam preparation does weird things to your brain

Last edited:
1fhr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 378 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 236 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 249 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 109 20.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 145 26.9%
Back