Racer

Ruud

RACER Developer
Welcome to RaceDepartment. :)
As RSC has been offline for quite a while, RaceDepartment has been gracious enough to host a temporary Racer forum.

To kick it off, here is Racer v0.8.0. Warning: all things are set to target relatively high-end graphics card. nVidia 7950+ somewhat. Onboard cards will not do.

The download is at http://www.racer.nl/download/racer080.zip (42Mb).
If you have an ATI card, Cg shaders may not work due to a bug in Cg 2.1. Try the patched racer.exe from http://www.racer.nl/download/racer081a_patch.zip (1Mb).

Hope you can enjoy it!
Ruud

The patch (really a preview of v0.8.1, so interesting for nVidia users as well) changes these, although no data files are included you can check out some things already:
- Added envmap.live_track.sides_per_frame to set update count of live envmap
- Car.ini camera<n>.view variables were read, but never used. Removed loading them, they are (and were) obsolete.
- LOD (level of detail) for objects is now adjusted to take into account the camera FOV (normal FOV=50).
- Split fullscreen_shaders directory into LDR and HDR variants (data/renderer/fullscreen_shaders_hdr and _ldr).
- Added car.ini engine.idle_method to avoid throttle being slightly open all the time. See http://www.racer.nl/tutorial/engine.htm
- Now enforcing engine.stall_rpm to be at least 100 rpm less than idle_rpm to enable the new idle_method 1.
- Added engine.braking_torque_curve to specify a curve for the engine braking instead of the linear parameters.
(the Lambo now uses such a curve for demonstration)
- Modified smoke particles to have no velocity. Also increased the brightness somewhat.
- Bloom map was 16-bit, now 8-bit.
- Added car.ini audio.skid audioset based on skid amount (around 0..2). This allows subtle scrub sounds before
going to screeching & screaming.
- Added 'gearwhine_off' audioset for gearwhine under deceleration circumstances.
- Fuel consumption was based on engine output torque, added internal friction (engine braking torque) in fuel use calculations.
- Renamed racer.ini variable 'collision.report_car_trk' to 'collision.report_car_track_collision'
- Added car.ini's reboundstop_len and reboundstop_k for much the same as a bumpstop, only to prevent wheels falling through susp<n>.maxlen
see http://www.racer.nl/tutorial/suspensions.htm#reboundstops
- susp<n>.restlen no longer needs to be smaller than maxlen. It ignored precompression that way.
- Added fuel.rof to overrule the fuel grams/liter parameter. Normally it's around 700 for regular petrol.
- Added views.ini 'invert' field (0/1) which inverts the variable (like 'factor' which multiplies it)

The list of changes since v0.7.3:

- Bugfix: OpenGL3.0 drivers would crash Racer due to a mistake in getting some extension function pointers.
- Bugfix: track's with special.ini gfx.time below 1000 (10am) were not interpreted correctly.
- Bugfix: turning on projected lights no longer kills some 3D dials
- Heavily modified Cg shaders. Also added a lot more. See http://racer.nl/tutorial/gpushader.htm
- Projected lights used alphafunc, which made lights on semi-transparent object pixely.
- Added car.ini's model_reverse_l/r models for true rear lights. This should do away with the views.ini hack to add reverse lights.
- Modified live track envmapping to not do all sides every frame. Lots faster.
- Removed dbg_stats tree in racer.ini (it was obsolete).
- Added 'clouds' script command for Cg-shaded skies, added 'clouds' uniform float parameter for Cg shaders (0..1).
- Also added 'clouds' in a track's special.ini (env.clouds)
- Added resolution.vsync to sync to display frequency or not (0=max fps, 1=sync, >1=set interval)
- Added moving helmet (+pilot body) model option in car.ini. See http://www.racer.nl/tutorial/helmet.htm
- Raised the number of possible flares for each car to 20 (was 10)
- Simple (single-polygon) shadows for car views without a body model are now turned off.
- Removed 'fx.sky_enable' option. The sky is always on.
- Removed 'gfx.reflections' option. Was/is obsolete.
- Added graphics.show_names to be able to indicate driver names floating above cars.
- Added mirrors.texture.fbo setting to render into an offscreen framebuffer object (faster)
- Added mirrors.texture.fbo_samples setting to enable anti-aliasing of the mirror.
- Added HDR rendering basics (renderer.hdr.enable=1). Uses data/renderer/shaders_hdr directory if enabled, shaders_ldr otherwise.
- Added Bloom rendering for HDR mode (renderer.bloom.enable=1).
- Split data/renderer/shaders directory in two: shaders_ldr and shaders_hdr. HDR is the way to go. LDR will be deprecated.
- Added ini.auto_lights setting (0/1) to determine with time-of-day controls a car's light automatically
- Added shader 'reflect' material property for reflective Cg shaders (in the same line as diffuse, ambient, specular etc).
Use this in conjunction with [dyn_]shader_reflective_v/f.cg for example.
- Added car.shd/track.shd 'motion_blur' variable to turn off motion blur velocity map generation for certain shaders (wheels mostly).
- Added auto-exposure settings for HDR rendering (racer.ini:renderer.auto_exposure.*)
- Added fx.sun.auto_time_of_day to track real current (PC) time for the time of day in Racer
- Added fx.sun.fast_time_factor to set time speed. Normally 0 for no time change, 1 for realtime, >1=faster than realtime
- Added fueltank in cars. See data/cars/default/car.ini (fuel.* settings). Currently in alpha. No fuel means no throttle.
- Added fuel view variables for views.ini files (for cars). See http://www.racer.nl/tutorial/fuel.htm for details.
- Added formatting option for views.ini; 'float_1' displays a value with 1 decimal (for example: 123.4).
- Added 'sample_hold' option for view elements to get slow-updating dials (mostly useful for digital dashboards)
- Added fx.sun.flare option to remove sun flare. It doesn't match with the Cg sun position.

hello,
has one of the btb guys here, i would like to know if there an issue between racer & btb,just exported one of my almost completed tracks and some of the roads are making the car,jump up,i checked with btb program,but i can't see anything wrong with the track,so i begining to think there an issue with the way btb joins tracks together.has it seems to be detecting the roads underneath the main track area.

i made a duplicate forum on btb too.

Attachments

• sunken.JPG
    sunken.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 223
  • pilotdjp

Installing?

Hello all. New here. I fell kinda stupid for asking, but how do I install this sim? I installed it to a folder and double clicked racer.exe. Do I need to do something else?

Also, I cannot hear the engine noises. Thanks for the help.

Hello all. New here. I fell kinda stupid for asking, but how do I install this sim? I installed it to a folder and double clicked racer.exe. Do I need to do something else?

Also, I cannot hear the engine noises. Thanks for the help.
Hi Welcome,
at first, no double click should be a good start.:laugh2:

For all other problems it's a great point to give us a little more infos about you:

Racer Version?
OS - Win? Mac? Linux?
PC specs, witch graficcard du you use, or if you on a Notebook......

For sound you can look in your main Racer folder, there is a file called "racer.ini" you can open it with notepad or equal.....
scroll down to the "audio" section:

Code:
audio
{
; Turn off enable (0) in case of sound problems
; All platforms use FMOD (www.fmod.org)
enable=1
; Set mastervolume; 0 is silent, 255 is maximum volume
[B]mastervolume=255[/B]
[B][COLOR=red]; Output; for Windows, use 'dsound', 'winmm', 'asio', 'openal', 'wasapi' (Vista) or leave empty[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red]; to autodetect. For Linux, use 'oss', 'alsa', 'esd' or also[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red]; leave empty. For Mac, use 'mac' (or empty).[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red]; Try empty for starters. In case of trouble, try 'nosound' or enable=0 above.[/COLOR][/B]
type=[COLOR=black]winmm[/COLOR]
; Output quality
frequency=44100
; Bits per sample; 16-bits sounds much better and the mixer
; is optimized for 16-bit anyway.
bits=16
; Speaker mode; -1=system default, 1=mono, 2=stereo, 3=quad (4.0), 4=surround (5.0), 5=5.1 (subwoofer), 6=7.1, 7=ProLogic (5.1)
speakermode=3
; Number of voices to allocate (defaults to 128)
voices=128

try the different (codes?)....i use "winmm" and it works well at my sys...
hope it helps!

LG Alex

hello,
has one of the btb guys here, i would like to know if there an issue between racer & btb,just exported one of my almost completed tracks and some of the roads are making the car,jump up,i checked with btb program,but i can't see anything wrong with the track,so i begining to think there an issue with the way btb joins tracks together.has it seems to be detecting the roads underneath the main track area.

i made a duplicate forum on btb too.

Actually, it is Racer . If you have two surfaces that are very close to each
other Racer becomes confused about which one to use.
We have discussed possible ways to handle intersections before, maybe this
will help move the subject along.

Alex Forbin

• davidiau

Some more info on TOD, he's a strange fellow! While 12 am & pm look pretty good, trying various other times shows there is still something a little strange. Time 2200 sets the sun below the horizon, but the sun seems to still light vertical objects thru the ground. Looks a little odd. Before sunset does similar for the same reason.

I can't run it on my pc.... with two ati hd4850 crossfire...... racer start.... and black screen..... and return to windows........ :crying:

can someone help me?

Thanks!!!!!

Edit: the menù don't start... double click on racer..... two second black screen..... return to windows.

I'm having this same problem. Any insight, anyone?

What wheel?

Most wheels use the X Axis for steering (at least the ones I've seen do). If it doesn't work and you can't get Racer to read it ingame, you should be able to run joystimm.exe which you can find in the main Racer folder to see what axis value changes when you turn the wheel and then configure it manually in the data/controls/default.ini (normal text file, open with notepad).

I can post the working controls file for a G25 but that's not gonna help much if you've got another type of wheel :)
Yes most do use the X Axis, infact I think all do, because I've never seen a wheel using a different axis.

and alternatly, I could post my working control.ini, works perfect, but its a dual momo set up, so that could mess things up, as I can't remember if my computer see's the one i steer with as the 1st or 2nd one lol

I have a Nvidia 9600gt 1024Mb ram and it handles most new games very well. It´s about 130 euro here in Norway (1200Nkr) Good card for the price.

Edit: Nice to see u all again :D
i've got a Gefore 8600 GTS, had to down grade drivers because something was messing up with the newest version drivers, oh well, all's good now, now i remember why I don't upgrade drivers very often lol

Yep...Tom...do it! It's worth every cent!
I hope Ruud heared me crying...i need 10 flares more/car to finish the R8 daydrivelights....

LG Alex
yeah the R8 takes plenty of flares with those led lights lol. i have a friend working on an R8 for another game so I'm also working on getting it in for Racer
would show you that but I thought this would just be funnier (any davidsfarm fans will know what it is lol)

Thoughts...

After just finding this forum (really should visit racer.nl a little more). I decided I should show off what I have been working on lately to you guys, to see how the models could possibly improve. Anyways here's the shots
Austin Mini MKI
Mini12.png

and something i just restarted (had been working on one before the secondary hard drive went down) always liked the looks of them for some reason... a Triumph Dolomite Sprint
TDS1.png

yeah not too much of that yet...

• Kennet

G25 ini file.

What wheel?
I can post the working controls file for a G25 but that's not gonna help much if you've got another type of wheel :)

It would be great if you posted the ini file for the G25. Mine works but I have an enormous dead zone I want to get rid of. The odd thing is that I don't have that dead zone in torcs-ng. Regards Kennet

A little bit more info might help, maybe some relevant lines from qlog.txt?

Now with 0,82 the menu start.....but when launch the game from menù of the game ...... black screen!

As soon as qlog.txt

The first lines of qlog.txt: warning can find car.ini and track.ini.....

But in data directory there are track and cars directory and track and car.ini........

Thanks to Davidiau for his input on the sky problem. I still can't get a hemisphere sky to work properly, the night sky is always the day sky darkened.

At least the day/night transition occurs at the right place.

These images are with a box sky.dof and flags=73, Ruud needs to work on the hemi skies, what works on carlswood may/maynot work on a different track. OH, by the way, the second layer (night) can be a tga with alpha channel or a jpg without alpha. Both work the same!

Attachments

• 430am.jpg
    430am.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 228
  • noon.jpg
    noon.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 900 pm.jpg
    900 pm.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 196
Now with 0,82 the menu start.....but when launch the game from menù of the game ...... black screen!

As soon as qlog.txt

The first lines of qlog.txt: warning can find car.ini and track.ini.....

But in data directory there are track and cars directory and track and car.ini........
this is my QLOG.txt
Sun Apr 26 00:15:42 (INFO): [noqapp/512] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:15:42 (WARN): [noqapp/512] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:15:42 (WARN): [noqapp/512] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:15:42 (WARN): [noqapp/512] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:15:42 (WARN): [noqapp/512] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:00 (INFO): [noqapp/3436] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:00 (INFO): [noqapp/3436] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:16:00 (INFO): [racer/3436] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (INFO): [racer/3436] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (INFO): [racer/3436] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (INFO): [racer/3436] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:01 (WARN): [racer/3436] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:02 (WARN): [racer/3436] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:16:14 (INFO): [noqapp/2536] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:14 (WARN): [noqapp/2536] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:14 (WARN): [noqapp/2536] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:14 (WARN): [noqapp/2536] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:14 (WARN): [noqapp/2536] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (INFO): [noqapp/2440] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (INFO): [noqapp/2440] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (INFO): [racer/2440] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (WARN): [racer/2440] WorldMotionBlur: requested full-screen dev filter (data/renderer/fullscreen_shaders_ldr/passthrough.cg) but not found
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (INFO): [racer/2440] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (INFO): [racer/2440] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:16:20 (WARN): [racer/2440] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (INFO): [racer/2440] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:21 (WARN): [racer/2440] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:16:33 (INFO): [noqapp/3244] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:33 (WARN): [noqapp/3244] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:33 (WARN): [noqapp/3244] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:33 (WARN): [noqapp/3244] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:33 (WARN): [noqapp/3244] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (INFO): [noqapp/4076] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (INFO): [noqapp/4076] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (INFO): [racer/4076] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (INFO): [racer/4076] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (INFO): [racer/4076] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:16:39 (WARN): [racer/4076] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (INFO): [racer/4076] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:40 (WARN): [racer/4076] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:16:47 (INFO): [noqapp/3800] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:47 (WARN): [noqapp/3800] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:47 (WARN): [noqapp/3800] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:47 (WARN): [noqapp/3800] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:47 (WARN): [noqapp/3800] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:53 (INFO): [noqapp/2768] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:16:53 (INFO): [noqapp/2768] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:16:53 (INFO): [racer/2768] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (INFO): [racer/2768] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (INFO): [racer/2768] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (INFO): [racer/2768] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:16:54 (WARN): [racer/2768] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:17:03 (INFO): [noqapp/3140] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:17:03 (WARN): [noqapp/3140] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:03 (WARN): [noqapp/3140] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:03 (WARN): [noqapp/3140] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:03 (WARN): [noqapp/3140] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [noqapp/4088] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [noqapp/4088] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [racer/4088] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [racer/4088] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [racer/4088] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (INFO): [racer/4088] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:09 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:10 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:17:25 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:17:25 (INFO): [racer/4088] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:25 (INFO): [racer/4088] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:17:25 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:17:26 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:17:29 (WARN): [racer/4088] QDXJoy: can't create/find joystick #2
Sun Apr 26 00:17:29 (WARN): [racer/4088] QDXJoy:Unacquire(); failed (DIERR_???/0x1)
Sun Apr 26 00:17:29 (WARN): [racer/4088] QDXJoy:Unacquire(); failed (DIERR_???/0x1)
Sun Apr 26 00:17:29 (WARN): [racer/4088] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:42 (WARN): [racer/4088] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:48 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:18:48 (INFO): [racer/4088] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:48 (INFO): [racer/4088] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:18:48 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:18:49 (WARN): [racer/4088] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:18:54 (INFO): [racer/4088] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (INFO): [racer/4088] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (INFO): [racer/4088] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(68) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(32) : error C5109: variable "R" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5109: variable "I" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "I"
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (ERR ): [racer/4088] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'data/renderer/fullscreen_shaders_hdr/bloom_motionblur_vign2_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:18:57 (WARN): [racer/4088] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:04 (INFO): [noqapp/3524] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:04 (WARN): [noqapp/3524] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:04 (WARN): [noqapp/3524] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:04 (WARN): [noqapp/3524] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:04 (WARN): [noqapp/3524] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (INFO): [noqapp/4004] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (INFO): [noqapp/4004] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (INFO): [racer/4004] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (INFO): [racer/4004] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (INFO): [racer/4004] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:19:10 (WARN): [racer/4004] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (INFO): [racer/4004] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:19:11 (WARN): [racer/4004] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:14 (INFO): [racer/4004] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:16 (INFO): [racer/4004] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 00:19:16 (INFO): [racer/4004] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(68) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(32) : error C5109: variable "R" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5109: variable "I" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_hdr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "I"
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (ERR ): [racer/4004] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'data/renderer/fullscreen_shaders_hdr/bloom_vign2_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:17 (WARN): [racer/4004] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:28 (INFO): [noqapp/816] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:28 (WARN): [noqapp/816] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:28 (WARN): [noqapp/816] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:28 (WARN): [noqapp/816] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:28 (WARN): [noqapp/816] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (INFO): [noqapp/3656] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (INFO): [noqapp/3656] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (INFO): [racer/3656] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (INFO): [racer/3656] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (INFO): [racer/3656] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:19:34 (WARN): [racer/3656] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (INFO): [racer/3656] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:19:35 (WARN): [racer/3656] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:39 (INFO): [racer/3656] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (INFO): [racer/3656] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (INFO): [racer/3656] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(68) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(32) : error C5109: variable "R" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5109: variable "I" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "I"
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (ERR ): [racer/3656] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:41 (WARN): [racer/3656] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:51 (INFO): [noqapp/2416] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:51 (WARN): [noqapp/2416] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:51 (WARN): [noqapp/2416] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:51 (WARN): [noqapp/2416] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:51 (WARN): [noqapp/2416] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [noqapp/1316] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [noqapp/1316] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [racer/1316] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [racer/1316] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [racer/1316] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (WARN): [racer/1316] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:19:59 (INFO): [racer/1316] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:20:00 (WARN): [racer/1316] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:02 (INFO): [racer/1316] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (INFO): [racer/1316] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (INFO): [racer/1316] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(68) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(32) : error C5109: variable "R" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5109: variable "I" domain conflicts with semantics "ATTR"
data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(33) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "I"
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (ERR ): [racer/1316] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:20:04 (WARN): [racer/1316] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:13 (INFO): [noqapp/3756] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:21:13 (INFO): [noqapp/3756] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:21:13 (INFO): [racer/3756] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (INFO): [racer/3756] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (INFO): [racer/3756] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (INFO): [racer/3756] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:14 (WARN): [racer/3756] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:15 (WARN): [racer/3756] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:21:15 (WARN): [racer/3756] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:17 (INFO): [racer/3756] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (INFO): [racer/3756] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (INFO): [racer/3756] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (ERR ): [racer/3756] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:19 (WARN): [racer/3756] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [noqapp/3008] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [noqapp/3008] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [racer/3008] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [racer/3008] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [racer/3008] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (INFO): [racer/3008] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:23 (WARN): [racer/3008] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:24 (WARN): [racer/3008] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:21:24 (WARN): [racer/3008] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (ERR ): [racer/3008] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:29 (WARN): [racer/3008] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/loading.jpg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (INFO): [noqapp/2204] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (INFO): [noqapp/2204] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (INFO): [racer/2204] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (INFO): [racer/2204] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (INFO): [racer/2204] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 00:21:35 (WARN): [racer/2204] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (INFO): [racer/2204] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 00:21:36 (WARN): [racer/2204] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (ERR ): [racer/2204] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 00:21:55 (WARN): [racer/2204] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/loading.jpg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:11 (INFO): [noqapp/3712] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 12:15:11 (WARN): [noqapp/3712] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/./track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:11 (WARN): [noqapp/3712] QInfo: can't open 'data/tracks/../track.ini'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:11 (WARN): [noqapp/3712] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/./car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:11 (WARN): [noqapp/3712] QInfo: can't open 'data/cars/../car.ini'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:20 (INFO): [noqapp/1380] --- application start ---
Sun Apr 26 12:15:20 (INFO): [noqapp/1380] 2 processor(s); setting affinity to 0x1
Sun Apr 26 12:15:20 (INFO): [racer/1380] Racer version: 0.8.2 (Apr 24 2009/14:29:50)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:21 (INFO): [racer/1380] WorldRenderer: you have an ATI graphics card (ATI Technologies Inc.). Working around some long-term bugs.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:21 (INFO): [racer/1380] MaxSwapGroups 0, maxSwapBarriers 0
Sun Apr 26 12:15:21 (WARN): [racer/1380] DFrameLock:BindSwapBarrier() failed
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (INFO): [racer/1380] Audio: setting speakermode to 5 (5.1 surround, system default is 5.1 surround)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_1.wav'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_2.wav'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_3.wav'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav': File not found.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:22 (WARN): [racer/1380] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/audio/heavy_imp_4.wav'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:23 (WARN): [racer/1380] DFBOTexture: your hardware only supports 8 samples; reducing requested 16
Sun Apr 26 12:15:23 (WARN): [racer/1380] QDXFFEffect:SetupInertiaForce() failed (DIERR_INVALIDPARAM)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:28 (INFO): [racer/1380] Loading track 'carlswood_nt'
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (INFO): [racer/1380] QNClient:Connect() attempt to 127.0.0.1:25000
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (INFO): [racer/1380] QNClient: connected to server (our clientID=71)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg): can't create CG vertex shader program
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] DGPUShaderManager: [data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg] CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] data/renderer/shaders_ldr/dyn_standard_bump_reflect_v.cg(64) : warning C7011: implicit cast from "float4" to "float3"
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (ERR ): [racer/1380] Exiting on compile error.
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/rain01.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'data/images/snow.tga' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'standard_v.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'standard_burn_f.cg' still around with 2 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_v.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'standard_vc_f.cg' still around with 23 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'sky_v.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'sky_f.cg' still around with 1 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'animate_test_v.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)
Sun Apr 26 12:15:33 (WARN): [racer/1380] QObjMgr: object 'standard_f.cg' still around with 4 reference(s)

can someone help me?
Thanks!!!
Best!

• davidiau

Mugello day/night modifications

I've attached an rar with all the files needed to make day & night work on Carlswood NT.
I modified the original sky slightly & added an alpha layer, retextured the sky dome, and added a night sky/stars texture I'm using for Mugello currently. Included ini's have all modifications done to them.

Download, unzip to ur Carlswood folder, move the included .cg to racer\data\renderer\fullscreen_shaders_hdr and overwrite the original, and enjoy.
There is a readme in the zip explaining all this better, so RTFM if u get stuck.

All works for me, and hopefully u too.

Ruud, two questions:
1) What about the moon? Do we add a floating one or two poly dof in the sky, add it to the stars texture, or are you planning on some sort of moving thing built into racer?
2) If u use this in the release version of Racer/Carlswood, can u mod the readme credits for me? I oly added an addendum txtfile to this zip.

Also at night near dawn & dusk, same as Mugello, the tops of trees & other vertical surfaces are still lit unnaturally.

Attachments

• carlswood_nt.daynight.rar
    47.6 KB · Views: 157

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 287 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 233 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 154 18.5%
  • Watch party