RaceRoom Racing Experience Carspec Sheet

Hi guys, was tried of not finding a sheet with the car specs in the game now when we have the carfilter, so I made a simple one. If you find any error please tell me so I can fix it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BqKtFQuyaogmZWx9wRRBURcqonh7Qrgo9FDXU1gB3n4/edit?usp=sharing

Notes: The power figure is just the number from the store, except on cars with "PS" power, I have converted those. I did not convert the "BHP" ones since I looked up "BMW M235i Racing" has 333 BHP in-game, but BMW them self states that is has 333 HP. So I didn't do anything about that.

The power to weight is simply the power divided by the weight, for quick and easy comparison.

Some car have slightly different names in the sheet than in-game. For example, the AMG Mercedes are called Mercedes AMG in the sheet, so the same manufacturer stays together. Same with the "Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R", that is called "Chevrolet Corvette Callaway C7 GT3-R", just so it sorts with the other Corvettes. Also, all the Corvettes has "Chevrolet" before their model name.

A few "RaceRoom" cars dosn't have a country of origin. Those without I just put "Sweden". Also, all RaceRoom cars have "RaceRoom" before the model name.

I didn't use the engine configuration "L4" just so that all the Inline 4s stays together when sorted. So some cars are L4 but in the sheet they are called I4.

EDIT 1: Added aspiration to all cars as well, since why not. Some I had to guess since they don't exist IRL or if I couldn't find the right specs. Some have a "(?)" after them for this reason.

Anyways, enjoy :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back