Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

I'll put these two together, so I'm done with my entries. :giggle:

Soft landing...
I said this was from DiRT 3, actually it's still from DiRT 2...

The Dark One!
An "half jump" I did some days ago. I jumped offroad over trees in Greece. Trees slapped me badly but pushed me back on street so I kept continue racing. The problem with this is that it was o night time and I alredy broken lights... so the video is very dark. And even if I changed colors curve, dunno why youtube darken back all my videos when I upload. :\
Don't worry if you understand nothing at first... the video also contains the slow motion. :D
If you wanna see the original "less dark", you can download original mp4 from here:
http://www.patcha.it/films/DiRT_Rally_Ibiza Kit_Greece_Night_Perasma Platani_Strange Fly.zip (it's a bit lesser than 100MB)

Last edited:
Week #3 - Landing a Jump RESULTS
likeaBAU5.jpg

Winner @Jimlaad43 for properly entering the pits like a BOSS!
(Disclaimer, I am not allowed to vote for myself, I just won the vote)
Thank you to everyone for entering, and tune in for the new challenge tomorrow. It will be selected from the Nominations thread, so if you have an idea, get it in quick!

Week #4 - Replicate a real world crash!
POR.jpg

This week's challenge was suggested by @Filip Carlén!
I want you to replicate a real world crash. Find a video of a crash, and try to do the exact same thing in a game. Think about which car(s) are involved, which track it's at and the corner. The more things you can get the same, the better.

Post first a video of the crash you are trying to replicate, then follow it with your video. If you can get the same camera angles, it will make your chance of victory better.

Watch this video for some inspiration if you want some ideas.

DISCLAIMER: No fatal crashes, or ones that caused serious injuries please, this is supposed to be a bit of fun.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.4%