Resource icon

Tracks Radford W/Looper 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is awesome. In terms of track layout, it feels identical to the real thing. The only thing that is off is that some of the cool elevation changes of this track aren't there. If that gets updated this would be one of the best track mods I've ever tried. Thanks for making this.

This is awesome. In terms of track layout, it feels identical to the real thing. The only thing that is off is that some of the cool elevation changes of this track aren't there. If that gets updated this would be one of the best track mods I've ever tried. Thanks for making this.
just tell me where I'm missing the elevation and I'll add it.

just tell me where I'm missing the elevation and I'll add it.
It's not a ton, but it would just add some more realistic feel to it. The uphill and downhill of turns 1 and 2 and then a small hill type thing by turn 5. Also the looper's pavement is notably worse than the rest of the track since they haven't repaved that (as far as I know), so maybe adding some bumps and potholes like the real thing would be interesting, that is if you're even interested in putting this much time into it. I have no idea how much work it is to make tracks and modify them.
radford.jpg
I'll include some video so you can see what I mean:

Also regarding your response to my review, I haven't actually driven WHP main but I'm sure those tracks would all be appreciated considering they're gonna get demolished soon. But a good AMP would be amazing. I'd be willing to even pay for it and I know of a few others who would too.

there is elevation on 1 & 2 on this AC RADFORD track. dont see or remember any on T5. the MAIN looper I'm just gonna leave. Although your video is nice an crisp. Maybe I'll update the curbs at some point. I assume your running nasa SM? after spec 944 folded up I almost went SM but decided to park the racing for a while.

Understandable, yeah after driving it a bit more I did notice some of the elevation on t1 and 2. I think its just less noticeable because in real life you really notice it in the suspension but you don't have that feeling from sim racing. I do run Nasa SM. That's mike babcock's video, he stopped racing at the end of 2022. You should give SM a shot, the group is doing great right now with a lot of cars and a fast field.

It's not a ton, but it would just add some more realistic feel to it. The uphill and downhill of turns 1 and 2 and then a small hill type thing by turn 5. Also the looper's pavement is notably worse than the rest of the track since they haven't repaved that (as far as I know), so maybe adding some bumps and potholes like the real thing would be interesting, that is if you're even interested in putting this much time into it. I have no idea how much work it is to make tracks and modify them. View attachment 644492I'll include some video so you can see what I mean:

Also regarding your response to my review, I haven't actually driven WHP main but I'm sure those tracks would all be appreciated considering they're gonna get demolished soon. But a good AMP would be amazing. I'd be willing to even pay for it and I know of a few others who would too.
WHP main and west would be nice to have on Assetto even though its gonna be gone.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%