Rally - "The Ashes 2" - Mon 3rd & Tues 4th January 2011

Works OK here, thankfully. But holy s.... I had to hang on for dear life round there.

On another note I'm not guaranteed to be there now, have company and I'm not sure she appreciates rallying, gutted after all the effort I out in to get it working. Hope I can make it.

If she doesn't appreciate rallying you need to get a different one. We have to breed out the none believers...............................
(if i had some way of putting in an emoticon of a ranting prest it would go in here, lol)

Priest.gif

:)

After more than a week of driving on snow I definitely caught the rally bug lol:D

I'll have to check my install first to see if everything is working, but would it be possible to sign me up as a tentative? Grande Punto in that case:D

And congrats with the success of the RBR club guys!

Knut Omdal Tveito (KnutoOTT) - Fiat Grande Punto S2000 - EU

Is there anyway to redo the pacenotes on Falstone II?

They are completely wrong in every possible location :S

I've seen the "pacenotes backup created" message a bunch of times, it has to stand for something :confused:
But, only the 3d signs are messed up, the pacenotes on their own work fine, so not sure if you can do anything.

After more than a week of driving on snow I definitely caught the rally bug lol:D

I'll have to check my install first to see if everything is working, but would it be possible to sign me up as a tentative? Grande Punto in that case:D

And congrats with the success of the RBR club guys!

Hiya Knut :welcome:

No the normal pacenotes are wrong too, he says distances wrong (you have done the straights when he tells you the distance...) and the corner combinations are reversed

Gonna check Falst II, don't remember any notes being that bad.

The 3d signs are useless, I drive by voice alone.

I too don't remember anything that wrong with the things the co-driver says, definitely not reversed corners.
Maybe I was just too busy concentrating on not crashing :D

No but the corner combinations are wrong (Corner X into Corner Y, it's actually Corner Y into Corner X)

Or maybe I am pushing too hard, but I find myself taking medium turns in 4th gear everytime...

Hi Guys,

I have one issue starting with new rallies.. The issue is whenever I enter a public/online session, I don't get the first stage to start, but it vanishes or disables & I will only be able to start with the second or third stage onwards..

Why is this? Inspite of me starting in the exact minute of the start of the rally this happens!!

Can anybody guide me where I am doing wrong! :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies