Rally - Viesturs Birthday Rally - Monday 23 rd & Tuesday 24th July 2012

I mean add phrases like "braking", "neat", "tightens late", "down(hill)", something to indicate a yump in the middle of a corner and so on.

You still can't add but correcting the calls is now possible but it's still a work in progress.

Alternatively you could just have your buddy as a real co-driver that will read all your detailed notes for the stage :D.

You still can't add but correcting the calls is now possible but it's still a work in progress.

Alternatively you could just have your buddy as a real co-driver that will read all your detailed notes for the stage :D.

Not sure if you know this, but I'm in America; the rally community is small and up north! :cry:

I can get through the stage fine, just giving my 2 cents on the notes system.

2nd option didnt work out, that was the first thing I tried. Lets see what happens if I save it on the desktop.

Not sure what exactly worked out, because I also cleared some download settings in Chrome.. or something like that.. not sure :p But yeah, it has been installed now, thanks Sendad :) Sad that I missed EUX, after all I was able to make it :)

that didn't go at all well.

Stage 1 I came over one of the jumps during the fast section to find a marshall in the middle of the road. I promptly beheaded him causing an automatic reset to stage and losing me a big chunk of time. i know you can't hit the marshalls but usually you pass straight through them if they're in the middle of the road.

Stage 2 and a second marshall fatality. This one after the finish of the stage so thankfully it didn't cost me time.

Stage 3 was very slow, I'm not a fan of Autiovaara.

Stage 4 I had an accident and had to retire. I'm finding that my new, lag free computer is subconsciously making me push harder and thus I'm making more frequent mistakes.

Stage 5 went okay although it felt like I'd picked up a puncture about 3 corners from the end. For the guys still to compete watch out for the invisible bumps in some of the braking zones.

Stage 6 set a new PB time even with a spin ( one of those aforementioned mistakes )

Stage 7 I was second quickest with no problems

Stage 8 second again and another new PB

Good luck to the guys still to compete, I'm away to try and discover where my driving skills have went.

Latest News

Back