RBR Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
7195736616_66a4021434_c_d.jpg

7 Hours Later...

Good old Impreza 00 with new extralights :).

subpi.jpg

P.S Does anyone could share their experience, how do you create windows for the following car in 3ds max. Because my windows looks like big solid glass cube ,impossible to see them through :unsure:

Gundars,

Your screens are beutifull for an amazing beautifull track.
It's on the Czech plugin, isn't it?

Is it true, that you have to pay to play those new czech tracks?

Or it's donation?

I would like to join this community when I see this serious and realist job they are doing.

Are there big differences between Czech plugin and RSRBR plugin concerning car physics?

It's on the Czech plugin, isn't it?

Is it true, that you have to pay to play those new czech tracks?

Or it's donation?

I would like to join this community when I see this serious and realist job they are doing.

Are there big differences between Czech plugin and RSRBR plugin concerning car physics?

Im not Gundars but I can answer this as well :p

Yes, its the Czech plugin and neither you have to pay or donate - its free to play. If you want to create a tournament with those track on your own - then you`ll have to donate.

There are some good stuff at the Czech plugin but I still prefer RSRBR (keep in mind I started with the Czechs and was playing there for almost a year before I found out the RSRBR..)

And the car physics are not THAT different but they surely differs. Hard to explain what exactly.. I would say that in Czech plugin they are faster with more grip mostly. But Im not sure if its the thing.. :p Also Czech plugin have like 3 or 4 times less cars than RSRBR does :p

A question for those of you also messing about with 3ds Max importing:

I just imported a .3dr ripped from RBR and it's all beautiful except for the fact that all the glass surfaces are missing. Anyone had this before, is there a quick fix? I can use the .obj instead but that involves a lot more fiddling about re-texturing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 520 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 323 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 342 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 168 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 203 26.7%
Back