RD 3.0 Style - Feedback and Suggestions

Don't know who's interested but this is my current css tweaks (goes in ublock origin's "my filters")
Code:
!right sidebar
www.racedepartment.com##.p-sidebarWrapper
!left sidebar
www.racedepartment.com##.p-body-sideNavInner
www.racedepartment.com##.p-body-sideNavCol:style(width:0px !important)
www.racedepartment.com##.p-body-sideNav:style(width:0px !important)
!fill main body out to width freed up from sidebars
www.racedepartment.com##.p-body-content:style(max-width:100% !important)
! revert to user info next to posts
www.racedepartment.com##.p-body-main:style(display:block !important)
www.racedepartment.com##.avatar--m:style(width:96px !important; height:96px !important )
www.racedepartment.com##.avatar:style(border-radius:0% !important)
www.racedepartment.com##.message-inner:style(display:flex !important)
www.racedepartment.com##.message-cell--user > section:style(display:block !important)
! remove stuff below bottom post
www.racedepartment.com##.shareButtons.shareButtons--iconic
www.racedepartment.com##[data-widget-id="88"]
Removes both sidebars on the forums, the stuff that was in between the bottom post & the quick reply, moves avatars back to the side of the post, makes them square instead of round, makes the 'medium' avatars bigger since they're not stretching the layout vertically, all in all it makes the forum only a forum, instead of 80% static content I'm not going to click.

no warrantee etc. etc. but if you don't like it you can just delete it again. The stuff below the bottom post was completely breaking the site so you probably can't delete that by itself (I think related to p-body-content's max-width 100%), but if you like other changes you can delete those sections.

I tried the 'change width' button and it doesn't seem to do anything at my window size

Last edited:
Any thoughts about changing the colours of non-message text on the forums?

With the date posted, the message itself, Report, Edit and the poster's signature text all in the same colour and weight, a page full of comments can look quite busy at first glance.
message colours.jpg

Last edited:
I understand this new design is "futuristic" and more "forum like" however i dislike how it focuses so much on forum part instead of the news part and it looks like it was made just for mobile phones exclusively. Can we have an option to return to the old UI?
As someone who uses it on a mobile... it doesn't feel made for mobiles. Everything is unnecessarily huge and I can only fit about 50% of the info on the screen that I used to. It used to be excellent on a mobile.

I realise this sounds very ungrateful to the staff working hard on it, but it's really frustrating as a user; I stopped using motorsport.com forums when they had a similar 'upgrade' because it became impractical to use. This one does, admittedly, seem better than that.

Last edited:
The clash of the R and D lettering plus the colours reminds me to much of rFactor2 logo, maybe they was inspired by studio 397. Still a nice update to the site logo.

A nice feature I've just noticed, just like 'Disqus', I like that the forum tells you 'live' that a new post was added while you was writing a new comment.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies