RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
@Sunny Sky Speed could you let us know when the template will be released? I cannot ask anyone to make a livery until I can send them the template to work around.
1/Templates are released 13th May or maybe sooner, watch this thread to receive latest news.
2/The skin modder can also already look at the current liveries I made for this competition to see where every logo and numberplate is fixed, and based on that start creating the rough drawing of the livery.
3/there will be a README file included with regulatipns and rules in terms of logo placement and use of logo's.

If anyone hasn't found a skin modder yet to paint his favourite skin, I asked Nwrap Graphics on fb if he'd be interested and he said it would be great to make a skin for one of you guys. I don't think he works with donation policy, but ask him for knowing sure. I'll go and ask some more skin modders if needed.
Another skilled skin modder is Erg, my Turkish friend in the skin modding world. His Audi R8 GT liveries are a good example of his fine skills, also made a nice F1 skin lately. One of the most posts in AC skins thread this guy, very friendly too. Ask him to make your personal livery and you won't be disappointed.

Hello guys. I'm tempted to join this league with my friend. Is one mounth premium for us enough or we need longer premium? Asking because from quali to last rece there is more than 1 month.
Thanks for anwser.
Lux
2 months does the job (can buy 1 month, then renew when expired for another month) for €5,- or join us for a third month and receive a small 10% discount and pay only €6,75 at once ;)

1/Templates are released 13th May or maybe sooner, watch this thread to receive latest news.
I understand everybody is eager to start working on their livery, we release the template on May 13th and not a day sooner, we already gave you an additional week. You will have 3 weeks time untill your skins have to be finished and submitted, just be patient, we are working on the little details ;)

Cheers,
so i will start posting in this thread.

Unfortunately i have nightshift at Pre Qualification date. I have to start working at 22:00CET (20:00GMT). Therefore i can not participate at the race itself but the previous practice and qualification session.

Also, i have nightshift at raceday two, June 10th.

Unfortunately i have nightshift at Pre Qualification date. I have to start working at 22:00CET (20:00GMT). Therefore i can not participate at the race itself but the previous practice and qualification session.
Prequalification is just a 4 hour practice session starting 18:00GMT. If you want to you can put in some laps during the first hour(s), if you don't want to let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.2%