RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
there hasn't been any activity from me here for quite a while and here's the case: i lost the motivation a bit with running this game. i'm mostly bored when i simulate the matches as there isn't much action at all (thanks EA for your :poop: AI) and i'm fed up with re-editing the DB everytime the game crashes, corrupts or updates etc. together with the time i've to spend on school and my job, i just don't see myself moderating this game in the near future. so for now, this game will go on a halt untill i've found the motivation and the satisfaction to run this game again. i'm sorry to dissappoint you all. but when i start to run this game again, i'll make sure that it is better than ever.

there hasn't been any activity from me here for quite a while and here's the case: i lost the motivation a bit with running this game. i'm mostly bored when i simulate the matches as there isn't much action at all (thanks EA for your :poop: AI) and i'm fed up with re-editing the DB everytime the game crashes, corrupts or updates etc. together with the time i've to spend on school and my job, i just don't see myself moderating this game in the near future. so for now, this game will go on a halt untill i've found the motivation and the satisfaction to run this game again. i'm sorry to dissappoint you all. but when i start to run this game again, i'll make sure that it is better than ever.
But.. I haven't scored points yet :unsure:
--
Yeah, I understand EA makes so biased games, even though I had the best squad it always let me down :thumbsdown: I fully understand your decidion

even though I had the best squad it always let me down
have a look at the round that has just gone in the Premier League
West Ham 2 - 1 Manchester City
Even though City has a far superior squad, they didn't win. If EA made it so the better team always won, then the game would be wrong.
Look through the history of the FA Cup, that competition is made on the underdog victories

have a look at the round that has just gone in the Premier League
West Ham 2 - 1 Manchester City
Even though City has a far superior squad, they didn't win. If EA made it so the better team always won, then the game would be wrong.
Look through the history of the FA Cup, that competition is made on the underdog victories
through 4 games? I don't think that is really good, perhaps in the first one I did have a weak squad but 2-4 I had a better one than the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 437 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 26.9%
Back