RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

@Twigster151 You got the win today, do you think you had the pace to win anyway?

Difficult to say, the car obviously had pace in it as Tapio showed and there was certainly more I could have pulled out of it if necessary. but there's no denying that the BRTs were quick as well.

But considering we've been a tad down on race pace compared to the BRTs all season it's very pleasing to already have two wins on the board.

Quali Skill +75
Test Target 1st

Yes you did, you said in your 30 page long regulations that they were to be used.

Anyway, why do we use up money on the test? What is the point? I actually want to know.
If you read this post, like I hope you did, and you'd know we are still waiting on 3 full time drivers.
Also, test drivers aren't supposed to come into the series until we have a grid of 22 drivers. @Lesley Buurlage @Milos Ancevski (plus team managers weren't supposed to either, but we'll look at that rule come later in the season)

And for your second question, there is no reason if you don't want to. Don't put anything in it.
But I know I will be, because I might get free skill and free HP.
If you don't see a benefit in that, fine by me.

Last edited:
Oh man really? You never actually said that we had to wait for the results to be posted first :cautious:
no, but at that stage it was only a suggestion, once the results were posted it was official. And while I said it wasn't counted, that is a half truth. I haven't even gone to look at them.

But I can push back the marketplace closure until say 21:00 AEDT to give everyone longer to get in targets/purchases too

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 437 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 26.9%
Back