RD Formula FG Championship Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Paddock
And lastly I open it out to everyone to comment on the final round, or even the entire season if they want.
Might as well chip in for a final statement.
Season had started decent, up until France things were looking well. Only 3 points behind first placed N-Tech, with the same amount of wins and podiums. While we had already lost some good results, it didn't hurt us as bad as in season 1. Then **** went down on us once again, and within 5 races the gap went from 3 to 145 points. The final blow then when an investment in cof reduction resulted in a double dnf. No regrets having retired the team after that, might have been my best decision in those 1.7 seasons.

Time Aidan wants between seasons
|--------------------------------|
Time the rest of us want between seasons
|-|
:roflmao:
Time some people want between RPS rounds
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:p

My season (because I've been woken up and i have nothing better to do :D)

Australia- Ahhh Albert Park, better take the dog for a walk
Singapore- Ohhhh, a very posh hotel
South Africa- Ahh I've got a drive, but wait, there's a burglar *shoots Oops, turns out it was my boss. There goes that drive
Turkey- Now I'm in Europe *jumps Now I'm in Asia
Mexico- Umm, Tacos... I mean Muesli, a good healthy diet :D
USA- TOUCHDOWN ISHIKAWA... Oh wait wrong sport
Canada- Umm, Canadian food huh. Does not really taste much different
France- Eiffel over on the way there
Britain- Ahh driving on the left (the right) side of the road
Germany- Ummm Sausages... I mean Banana's, healthly diet ;)
Austria- I wonder if the Red Bull Ring has wings
Hungary- I'm Hungary for a drive (and sausages.. I mean Porridge *vomits at the sight of porridge :D)
Belguim- YES I HAVE A DRIVE. Wait why is my car slowing down? BMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Italy- YES A POINT (But it would be nice if they gave us umberellas)
Pacific- Umm another race in Australia?! #modfavouritism :D
Japan- My home race, let's not do very well to please the home crowd
Brazil- Samba, Di Amigos :D (But in all seriousness, DAMN YOU RINNEAHO FOR TAKING 10TH OF ME)

Reminder:
Razor Racing is still interested in driver applications for next season. :thumbsup:
I strongly recommend to contact that team!
They build a car out of nowwhere and with the right driver in it it could fight for top positions - Despite it has had less development time.

After S2 i would have liked to drive for them in S3, but i signed a contract and wont broke contracts.
I am excited for the strong Apex team together with my GPTCC teammate, but still Razor is a very attractive team!

Regulation Overhaul
In the off season I will be looking at just cleaning up the regulations as a whole, and as such will be looking at changes in these areas:
-General balancing of income to teams and drivers, most notably in the qualifying section.
-Upgrades balancing, variance will be studied and T3 engine upgrades by drivers will be increased.
-Re-work of the Test Driver situation. There needs to be reason to have someone testing, for both the driver and team.
-Clearing up of processes regarding AWOL competitors
-Cleaning up regulations regarding retired teams to differentiate from teams kicked out
-Inserting accumulation of money for retired teams
-Request for a stand in will only be accepted by a PM, emergencies will allow a loophole, but misuse will be harshly penalised.
-Probably a slight change in the regs about using Monaco as a track

And maybe others but those are the plans. All changes will be fully noted in the thread for S3.

Regulation Overhaul
In the off season I will be looking at just cleaning up the regulations as a whole, and as such will be looking at changes in these areas:
-General balancing of income to teams and drivers, most notably in the qualifying section.
-Upgrades balancing, variance will be studied and T3 engine upgrades by drivers will be increased.
-Re-work of the Test Driver situation. There needs to be reason to have someone testing, for both the driver and team.
-Clearing up of processes regarding AWOL competitors
-Cleaning up regulations regarding retired teams to differentiate from teams kicked out
-Inserting accumulation of money for retired teams
-Request for a stand in will only be accepted by a PM, emergencies will allow a loophole, but misuse will be harshly penalised.
-Probably a slight change in the regs about using Monaco as a track

And maybe others but those are the plans. All changes will be fully noted in the thread for S3.
if this gets bigger I'll be slightly pissed off as it gave us a disadvantage this season.
the other rules I like :thumbsup:

if this gets bigger I'll be slightly pissed off as it gave us a disadvantage this season.
the other rules I like :thumbsup:
in a game where overtaking is not an easy thing unless at least 6 HP and 50 skill better, I think that qualifying is unfairly strong. But I've said that there needs to be balance, so if it means buffing the race cash instead, that'll happen.
And not to mention you guys screwed it up yourselves anyway imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%