RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Mane Goddard becomes Driftslide's test driver
Driftslide Racing has reached a final contract agreement with Argentinian @Mane Goddard. Goddard will be the team's official test driver despite 3 races remaining of the season.

RDFIA Press Conference
@Benutzername There was speed, but could you have been higher today you think?
Yep, i could have been higher today if Joel and Daniel would have retired.

3rd is another great result, one should never forget that it's not easy to get onto the podium. I try to remind myself that there will be worse seasons where it'll be a achievement to get into the points somehow. One should enver forget that.

On the other hand, if we would have taken me in earlier i would have been 2nd and closer to Joel. With 10 laps more i would have catched Daniel anyways, probably. But i ruined it with my Qualifying, if i would have started in front of Joel, i would have saved time with beeing able to pass the 2kF1's earlier. The startegy would have been different, too.

In the end, its senseless to discuss this, its speculation. We should be happy with the results, 1st and 3rd is just awesome! :)

Quali Variance +25
Quali Skill +10

General Impression:
I loved the spectacular Monza GP! Great viewing from the start, right till the end for me personally as well.

Drivers view:
"I'm well chuffed with 10th considering I was very lucky to just lose my front wing with my collision with Ishikawa at Ascari (he was a lot worse off, losing both front wheels) and to avoid my team mate who also went across the gravel at the same corner. Being all the way at the back it looked like a tough afternoon, but it was a thrill like no other to pass Rui and salvage a point and much needed sponsor money."

Upgrades:
Budget: $200
Income: $400
+10 Race Skill
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $500

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 814
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16270
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

These figures already include Néron's team buy.

What a horrible race for us, we got massively outdone financially by both our main rivals. We need both of our drivers to get in the points next race to have a chance at staying on top come the final lap (Car #14 has only scored points on one occasion in the last 7 races). I really do hope that both Apex cars have a dismal double DNF next race, then its game on!

The one thing to take from this race was the comeback from Cornes after his mistake, good recovery drive.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Lots of money
+2race bhp

+2 quali bhp
+50quali skill
+40race skill
Despite 150 on budget, you can't do that
And don't forget to use your 15 skill from testing

Last edited by a moderator:
If it continues into Season 4, I, and let me make this clear that I'm not joking, am going to look at giving out penalties for people that are giving incorrect information, especially if I've had some say on the matter.
Too many mistakes this season.

wait a sec,
I demand a DSQ for JHR :p
bandicam 2016-01-12 15-17-36-215.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.5%