RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell did giedo not finish? xD

He did not have the speed as he only moved 1-2 squares by turn. Barely overtook Bianchi and then ran out of fuel :D

Private Testing -750
10 Kers Unit- 1000

Sincerelly, with having only two driver, may be put more choice for spending money because actually i'm full on all aspect.

Last few races will be more equal and balanced thanks to the maximum limit of ugprades. If i add new things, Red Night will fly away again with their money. Let's stick with the current market imo. :thumbsup:

Sponsor Change: Type F

Can I?

Yes of course. You can change sponsors between the races all the time.

Newbie question: the FAQ explains that the different paces consume fuel at different rates and that you choose how much fuel you want to put in, but is there anyway for us new folks to have an idea of how fast fuel is burned? Say, put in 100 fuel and run at steady. How many laps would that be, etc? Or is it just experiment and see?

Private Testing - 750 cr
Credit left - 7750 cr

Steven why not replacing Witt with pro driver?!
Omer, I like those changes announced for S3.:thumbsup:
Maybe to put more things that had to be bought between races... i can't make an example now, my brain is destroyed from last week.:D

Private Testing - 750 cr
Credit left - 7750 cr

Steven why not replacing Witt with pro driver?!
Omer, I like those changes announced for S3.:thumbsup:
Maybe to put more things that had to be bought between races... i can't make an example now, my brain is destroyed from last week.:D
interested in donating 5000 credits to the ''help speedy racing to the top'' foundation?

Newbie question: the FAQ explains that the different paces consume fuel at different rates and that you choose how much fuel you want to put in, but is there anyway for us new folks to have an idea of how fast fuel is burned? Say, put in 100 fuel and run at steady. How many laps would that be, etc? Or is it just experiment and see?

As the managers who raced in previous races know this, i will answer clearly:

Give All-Push burn 5 fuel. Agg-Steady burn 4 while the lower ones burn 3 per turn.

As the managers who raced in previous races know this, i will answer clearly:

Give All-Push burn 5 fuel. Agg-Steady burn 4 while the lower ones burn 3 per turn.
I really hope that will be rich/standard/lean mix in S3 :p
interested in donating 5000 credits to the ''help speedy racing to the top'' foundation?
Ancevski Motorsports would be better to donate. For Serbia :cool: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back