RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really big concern about Pro driver, its look like ty didnt start equal and arent equal.... MS or AS never beeing worried about JV when both have same car, same spec etc.... Red Night or my team have both fully upgraded.... Any explanation about it ? Look like inside Pro driver an other categories exist like Legend Driver and nobody know it
You didn't use KERS as often, same with Focus. I think that's what kept AS, and MS in-front

Well done to Schumi for winning the drivers title! :thumbsup:

Private Testing - 750 cr
You can use "Focused" pace for each of your drivers 5 times in the next race. Can be bought before every race.

Still limited use

Still way behind them

Still improvement to made in the calculation sheet for the season 3, if we keep it like is, the first win driver will be the champion like happen here

Private Testing - 750 cr
You can use "Focused" pace for each of your drivers 5 times in the next race. Can be bought before every race.

Still limited use

Still way behind them

Still improvement to made in the calculation sheet for the season 3, if we keep it like is, the first win driver will be the champion like happen here
And KERS? Also, they used focused twice/3 times more than JV. There were many more factors, such as damage, and higher fuel.

Hakkinen won the season opener :laugh:

Also, in S3, there will be those new driver calculations :giggle:

I have a really big concern about Pro driver, its look like ty didnt start equal and arent equal.... MS or AS never beeing worried about JV when both have same car, same spec etc.... Red Night or my team have both fully upgraded.... Any explanation about it ? Look like inside Pro driver an other categories exist like Legend Driver and nobody know it

Sasha used KERS every single turn. You neglected KERS several turns. He also used Focus more. Also you had slightly more fuel load and you got damage at the first lap with give all pace. This is the explanation.

Nothing to add about game mechanics, after Omer's reply.:thumbsup:
What I knew after first turn, when my drivers catapulted using focus in the front (especially Senna), was that I have to stay on aggressive to avoid damage. As that what gave Aidan small advantage in last race.;)
Big, big amount of luck on Monza, when I had 2 stops for Schumacher, every in duration of 1-2 turns.:cool: And buying pit-upgrade instead of speed is what decided this championship.

Senna Wins, Schumacher Takes Title!

Brasilian Grand Prix witnessed a very short race and yet another domination by Red Night. The local crowd went mad when their hero Ayrton Senna won the race ahead of Schumacher. With this 2nd place, Schumacher claimed his title even tough there are still two races to go. Red Night also clinched the constructor's championship with this double.

Senna started on 11th place. But with a legendary launch, he jumped into the lead ahead of Villeneuve and Schumacher. Title contender Hakkinen dropped to 8th from 2nd with a slow start and he suffered traffic afterwards.

In the later laps, Red Nights began to open a gap, but Villeneuve managed to keep in fighting distance. While the rest of the top 10 was a big battle between Witt, Sigman, 2KF1 and Monster Mercedes.

Halfway through the race, Sigmans managed to hold 4th and 5th positions, but they used their KERS supply and eventually 2KF1's more developed cars caught and overtook them. Monsters Mercedes drivers also dropped down from the fight with these two teams.

No one made a pitstop other than Mansell and Coulthard. While Mansell did not lose any positions, Coulthard suffered a few spots probably.

Once again, Red Night drivers managed to lap everyone on the field. But Curitiba's very short track helped them greatly this time.

upload_2014-8-5_16-35-56.png

Championship points and bugdets are updated.
MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

Damn it was hoping that that wasnt the case

Scrap all of that I will get Level 1 driver and chassis and engine and level 2 engine that should be all of my moneys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back