RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
60726641.jpg

Prone-to-Retiring-Organisation, that'd be me then ;)

jokes aside, I do have solid proof for my statement that is 10/10 of last season's races. I did want to help a newcomer, it's up to them if they want to take it
Looking at the fuel load hard tyres might indeed be the better choice. However it's low wear and he has Bridgestones, so softs should also work for him for a couple of laps (depending on pace), even without tyre mastery.
Pirellis were like in reallife last season :roflmao:

As a full season Bridgestone user, hard is only choice if you go with more then 70lit and don't have tyre mastery. And plus, fuel weight penalty is much bigger than gain from Bridgestone's soft speed.

A Spectacular Entry by Reed Road Racing!
upload_2016-4-18_22-51-18.png

Lombardi and Mardenborough made use of their low fuel load and grasped the front row with a clear gap over the 3rd placed Hakkinen. The Finnish driver showed everyone that his absence in the last season had no effect on his condition. The defending champion, Peterson came 4th ahead of Alonso who found a seat in the last minute with Silver Soul Racing.

As usual, the fuel loads played a very important part in the outcome of the grid-order. The teams are very mixed and close in the mid-field. DTK, Grip and Jawz take the last spots with their heavy cars while Kobayashi suffered a spin and set a terrible laptime which gave him the last position.

All are set for the start of Season 5!

upload_2016-4-18_22-55-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%