RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rubaru - Are you planning to stick with Riferra engines? You pushed a lot today, but they seem to be giving not much in return.
I quite agree, there wasn't a lot more to get out of these engines. The Riferra engine has gone out of business recently but we paid for 5 races worth, so we're going to cut our losses and work with what we have. Obviously we won't be putting anymore money into improving the engine as, I think I mentioned already, a deal is being worked out for a new supplier beginning with Round 6. We will make an announcement as soon as details are finished, but I think all our fans will be pleased to see an improvement in pace coming in Belgium.

Marketplace
Budget 1800
Goodyear Tyre Test (400)
Nico Rosberg +2 Speed (800)
Jim Clark +1 Overtake (400)
Bank 200

Keep sponsors F, V for next race.

Last edited:
@TTupsi - Finally you returned to podium. But what happened with Michele?
We took a risk with her in the qualifying but unfrotunately it didn't work out like we had hoped. She had to make an early pit stop and did all she could to climb up the order. At least we're wiser now as a team :)

+2 Chassis
Driver testing - Simona

Michele
+1 Speed
+1 Overtaking

Last edited:
Important note regarding Driver Testing skill:
Testing bonuses apply only when you do the test by yourself. Sponsor/Partner/Mid-season organised tests are unaffected by your 3rd driver's Testing skills.

Marketplace is CLOSED

Testing results:
upload_2017-4-21_22-19-52.png

And now the German Grand Prix weekend begins!
HERE IS THE TRACK DETAILS AND FORECAST:
upload_2017-4-21_22-21-9.png

The Qualifying session will last until Sunday night, give your orders before that time.
Good luck to all managers.

There is a significant number of managers who are yet to give their qualifying orders. Qualifying will be calculated tonight.

Also a question to all:
Would you be OK with a secret manager who enters with his team, but you won't know who is he and what are their orders? Someone requested to play in such a way to make things interesting, and I wonder your opinion about it. Initially, I thought that would not be OK, but let's hear you folks!

Last edited:
In a real race, all orders are a secret. As long as you can guarantee they are valid orders and no cheating then we shouldn't have a problem.

Btw say hi to Milos for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.6%