Michele Steady+low

Lap 4
Simona Steady+low
Michele Steady+low, BOX for 53l+inters

upload_2018-4-10_1-55-5.png

lap16.JPG

lap17.JPG

lap18.JPG

Sorry the udpate took longer than usual. The internet got down after I closed the radio, thankfully the replies were open and I could see the orders.
The next update will be for 2 laps.

Wow, really don't know how Delacroix went from competitive to no finishers this race.

My guys will keep pitting, but for intermediate tyres

Lap 1

Schumacher - Focus, Low. Use Ability Save Fuel. Pit Soft, add 70 Fuel.
Newgarden - Steady, Low. Pit Soft Tyres, add 17 Fuel.

Lap 2

Schumacher - Focus, Medium.
Newgarden - Steady, Medium.

Last edited:
Lap 1
RIC focus low to the pits, softs, 62l
BRI push medium to the pits, softs, 81l
BEL aggressive low
LOE aggressive low to the pits, softs, 65l

Lap 2
RIC focus low
BRI push medium
BEL aggressive low
LOE push low

Ram F1
Lap 19
Clark Focus Low, Pit for Soft, Fuel to 61L, Full Repair
Rosberg Focus Low, Pit for Soft, Add No Fuel
Lap 20
Clark Focus Medium
Rosberg Give All Medium

There has to be a rule added that stops people pitting every lap. Grow some balls and at least try to do something

internet is so bad on holiday that my order didn't send :(

in regards to the pitting every lap, I did exactly this a few seasons ago and agreed with Omer that I wasn't going to do it again, can't remember if that was broadcast publically, but there wasn't ever a need to break the timing system a second time..

both cars pit lap 1
softs for both
Mika 24L, Peterson no refuel

Lap 2
Mika focus high, pace up, use ERS

I mean.. using excel calculated fuelloads to exactly 1l requires quite a lot of "balls".

And even if something goes wrong, woah, an engineer will save me from retirement! That's some next level balls.

But sarcasm aside, I can't see how deliberately giving my drivers a disadvantage for the sake of saving myself 5 minutes of typing in excel and then typing the result into the strategy format is ever going to be a problem..
Especially when the game even supports this style of pitting a lot of times. I feel like at this long track staying out just 3 laps without a pitstop (for a car with 0 durability) can trigger the engineer with enough mistakes and spinouts, especially at the hands of the pay drivers which are rubbish. In fact, my planned strategy for Kim and Donald was to pit every 3 laps. And that's not a lot more "balls" yet requires a lot more thought and a lot more of my time (and ultimately will give me the same result).

I mean.. using excel calculated fuelloads to exactly 1l requires quite a lot of "balls".

And even if something goes wrong, woah, an engineer will save me from retirement! That's some next level balls.

But sarcasm aside, I can't see how deliberately giving my drivers a disadvantage for the sake of saving myself 5 minutes of typing in excel and then typing the result into the strategy format is ever going to be a problem..
Especially when the game even supports this style of pitting a lot of times. I feel like at this long track staying out just 3 laps without a pitstop (for a car with 0 durability) can trigger the engineer with enough mistakes and spinouts, especially at the hands of the pay drivers which are rubbish. In fact, my planned strategy for Kim and Donald was to pit every 3 laps. And that's not a lot more "balls" yet requires a lot more thought and a lot more of my time (and ultimately will give me the same result).
If it was a legit strategy, then I can understand, I just saw it as another run to break the race timer. No beef if it wasn't the intention. :thumbsup:

gotta love useless internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 48 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 28 17.2%