RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

Nope it seems to be the way with most modding teams these days lol I think they think where all like them and can sort it really easy. I remember some time back I did a skin for some one in a league with the fsone 08 mod it took me days to get it right its all this mirror stuff why not make it both sides :( hoping I don't have any problems this time round.

The mod is great, I like the damage model, I pitted for a new front wing at one point after coming out of the pits I noticed my suspension must be damaged because my front left was leaning out wards instead of inwards, the front left was running at about 20 degrees hotter than the other three also, the car felt a bit different but was drivable but not quite as fast, also if you pushed the left front to much It would get hotter and I could foresee a puncture, I like this, it should make racing over a full race distance very interesting.

Would you guys please post your qualifying lap times? I did some testing and like to see how I compare to others. Thx

We did low 23 in Q. In practice we did faster times. Very low 23's.
Only did Q in race 1 btw. I am sure if we did Q for race 2 we would have been faster. Fastest race lap time was 23.3 by Chris i believe. But we did 20 min races so that was with arround 55 liters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 9.1%