rF2 RD Fun Cup @ Nürburgring 24h - Mon 26th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice ISI just released the Mountain Peak track. Did a few laps with the Lola LMP1 and a few GT cars. This circuit looks booring, but the infield requires some balls with a high downforce setup really tight, but in parts 3rd and 4th gear corners and you can lap GTs in it. Crazy stuff

struggled a lot with fps and had a few excursions on the grass before i left.also with the headlights many cars had on, everything looked quite different

Sorry Simon, I wondered why I had so llittle damage, it was landing on your car that saved me.

No problem mate. I only saw you turn left into to barrier and had no place to go. Only the hope i can pass you before gravity starts to work.Strange is only that my engine exploded a few corner later while up shifting.

"Blasting" can be so relative. :D Was great fun. :thumbsup:

I can only say for me it felt also like "blasting". But at least you didnt use your horn :)

After all these years I still can't wrap my head around the ring. I need pacenotes so badly!
Still I somehow managed to win the Clio class (thanks to Simon's retirement) although @Iosu Garcia put some serious pressure on me on the last lap . :thumbsup:

It was a nice fight. I enjoyed it a lot! It was a pity that I touched the grass in the last braking zone (after the straight), they were going to be exciting last corners!!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 493 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 302 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 194 27.2%
Back