RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

A league format, schedule and rules document would be ace for these 3 new leagues!

I noticed that pre-quali was mentioned, so this means 1 server per class may be?

so you have say 30 - 50 ppl fighting for a top 25 spot to score points?

That would give 75 points scoring places total for the 3 different classes.

Also where are the alien drivers going to race! would be good to be in a different class to them so you can stand a chance at winning some races!

I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to push away a little the RDGTC, given that templates didn't still go out. Why do not to make a small championship of a duration of two months neighborhood, so that every team can have the time to make their skin. We could make a championship WTCC87 or Mini for example, what do you think about that?

I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to push away a little the RDGTC, given that templates didn't still go out. Why do not to make a small championship of a duration of two months neighborhood, so that every team can have the time to make their skin. We could make a championship WTCC87 or Mini for example, what do you think about that?

hehehe greg i think thats a good idea, gotta love those 2 class choices :becky:

• Chris Noble

Heh I am looking forward to the GT leagues starting.

But like gregory said, hope the templates come out soonish for the teamskins.

• Chris Noble

I am going into GT Sport with the Mosler :) looking good I reckon!

• Jacek Kozlowski

After great event on mid-ohio:) i think i will go for GT club or GT sport class,Pro is just too fast for me,and it was plasure driving DB9:becky: from club class.another choice for me is Seat Toledo from GT Sport .But im not sure yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back