RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry bram am gonna have to withdraw from this, i am a little unhappy that when i signed up i only needed race 07 & gt power pack expansion (which i purchased to take part) and now has been changed to include GTR evolution which i cannot afford before the season starts..... a bit out of order , as i was really looking forward to taking part

Okay, we had a poll running this week and 90% of the league entrants answered that they have GTR evo installed, so we assumed that the other 10 procent would have it as well but didnt respond yet. Oh well.

Maybe you can consider buying it? Has the Nurburgring and the Nordschleife in it for not that much money tbh

I couldn't wait for Simbin to release the templates, so I took care of it on my own (no, I don't have the templates, just edited one of the existing in-game liveries). Skins for me and Danny can be downloaded here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...etielle-bvm-2-skins-for-rdgt-m3-gt2-cup-4611/

I also made a very quick team presentation:
RDGT_S4_presentation.jpg

Looking forward to this league, not raced at RD since RDTCC S4.

BTW, is it just me or does the liveries on all M3 GT2's look like they are in low resolution? Even on full graphic settings on my PC the liveries on all M3's looks blurry.

isnt the Nurburgring Endurance layout a phenomenally hard layout to master just for a pre-qualification? It would seem to favour the ring lappers rather than normal racers so not sure how it would give good indication of peoples pace. IMO.
Fantastic track mind you! Just not sure where people with families and jobs will find the time to master 8minute+ laps before monday !

ps i confirmed my other team driver by editing earlier post.

2nd Driver name: Tom Ostry

Don't sign me up I have just seen that the skin deadline has past. I think 3 days to sort a skin out is silly tbo

Good luck guys

Better put me down for this after reading Janos post :)

Driver = Wayne Reed
Team = Pitstop Racing

Don't sign me up I have just seen that the skin deadline has past. I think 3 days to sort a skin out is silly tbo

Good luck guys

Hey mate, you're not late, there's still no official template from Simbin, everyone is waiting for it to be released. So you shouldn't give up participating in the league because of this. I'm sure this is going to be a magnificient season... :banana:

EDIT: check also the last page of General discussion...

isnt the Nurburgring Endurance layout a phenomenally hard layout to master just for a pre-qualification? It would seem to favour the ring lappers rather than normal racers so not sure how it would give good indication of peoples pace. IMO.
Fantastic track mind you! Just not sure where people with families and jobs will find the time to master 8minute+ laps before monday !

ps i confirmed my other team driver by editing earlier post.

2nd Driver name: Tom Ostry

At the same time a smaller track that is easier to master would have it's problems too. A person may be able to do a really fast hot lap, but have a slow race pace due to mistakes. The longer pre-qualification lap may be better for the more consistent drivers?

I can see both sides of the argument, but you can't please everyone. We will just have to see how it pans out.

I will go with Theo de Bruin finally, so a The Black Rebels and a Blue Flags Alliance is underway.

This will be our team:

First Driver: Theo de Bruin
Second Driver: David García
Team name: The Black Flags

Just had a look on raceroom forums and they have more or less said you will get them when we are ready to give you them. All the do is talk crap they say they are trying to work on the templates when they have time in the day. What the hell they have made the templates how did they skin the in game cars with. Come on simbin this is not good is it tbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 439 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 291 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 171 27.1%
Back