RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the results i noticed most drivers have a country specific flag next to their names, how do i get that attached to my name? (England)

There used to be a post on RD by Dave that told you how it is done thats how I did mine. But for the life of me I cant find it it has been moved some where send a PM to Bram Or Dave and they will point you to the right place :)

Late and short, but here are my highlights from the race at Brno. Was mostly fighting the clock, so I was most of the time alone on track... But these are the moments where I fought for positions :)

My participation for Round 3 in uncertain as I have to see how the preparations for an exam going on. It would be best to have someone that is sure take my place for this race.

My participation is also questionable due to personal health. Sorry for so late announcement, but I have all this time hope to be able to participate.

UPD: Sorry to all, I confirm that I can not take part tonight. I can not spend such a long race. Sorry, I just made my way to the first server.:frown:

Disaster, was quickest in practise/qually by quite a margin, was confident about the race. I had two race set-ups saved, one was my fine tuned one, the other was a tyre eating disaster one I made earlier... I selected the wrong one and after 4 laps my tyres had gone, was a human chicane once I was caught and after my tyres were nearly 40% after 20minutes, I spun twice in one lap, one hitting the wall, ending my race... was very confident I could win the race today, I am a complete idiot for making such a rookie error as choosing the wrong set-up :(

compleat and utter ****

why did i pit early for tyres as i was planning a 2 stopper and not even 1 other guy was on this stratigy

as we know valencia has such a long pit by the time i came out i was last and by the time was nearly into the 40 mins past i knew i had ****** it

so dossapointed all these school boy errors i am making latly is really putting me off playing my fav game :(

and with no guys willing to share with stratigys i have got no chance

regards

Came in for the one stop strat around 45 mins.
Stopped in box and was told to go go go straight away, wtf :)
Had just enough fuel for another lap, so did so and called in for a pitstop again.
Same thing - no fuel nor tyre change .. woohoo!

A positive suprise turned into a nightmare for me in server 2.
Qualifyed a encouragning 13th, and was fighting wit János and Dag Erik for a looooong time. Exchanged positions with Dag Erik lap after lap, but as my tires were shot I decided to pit at 45 minutes. Got a stop&go for speedng on entry, and when I came back in for that I hit the enter button to confirm I was doing my penalty. But it disabled the stop&go and activated a pitstop instead. So I drove straight through and tried to get back in the neext lap. And the guys started to work on my car as I stopped, meaning I had to go back in one more time to serve my penalty... I was already waaaaaay last at my third stop in a row,and decided to call it a day.

A pity, as I was fighting for a top 10 finish, but it is a part of the game, I guess... See you all next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 300 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 242 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%