RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Updated race grid. Thanks for letting me know Ryan. Looking forward to racing with you again.

Although I can't race in ATCC this season due to other commitments really enjoy watching the race replays with your commentary. Well done mate. :)

Any chance anyone can do an overhaul and put the Roadster transmission into the Cup car for me? :) Really like the Roadster's gearing just getting use to drive on the right side of the car is tough with just a few days left before the race. But comparing both cars my optimals are just about the same. Decisions decisions hehe :)

I like the handicap idea! Hey guys I will be hosting an unofficial Race Department practice session Friday, I'm not sure what time it will be but most likely a 4 hour session starting around 4pm est. The only catch is that if you have a setup you must share it with everyone. Hopefully we can get a server full of people and have a really great practice. Laguna is one of my worst performance tracks so I need all the practice I can get. See you there!

Nice one William. Can you please tell me what time this is in GMT?
Thanks
George

@ George - I believe the time when William puts up the hosted practice server will be 9pm GMT.

@ Paul - I think I could be quicker in the Roadster, but as for being comfortable racing other drivers side by side I think I will probably go with the Cup.

Thanks for putting up the practice server William. Really interesting what goes on in these people's heads trying to put you into the wall on the front straight if you get a run on them. Glad to see that we have clean drivers here on RD.

Did a test run on 4 gal and think it was enough to get me home for 20 laps, but it was gonna be close. I'll have to double check that.

Thanks for putting up the practice server William. Really interesting what goes on in these people's heads trying to put you into the wall on the front straight if you get a run on them. Glad to see that we have clean drivers here on RD.

Wasn't in the practice session, but it is sad that some drivers resort to that level.

Similar to those who have no 'track craft' and will try an overtake at all costs, even if the corner is not ideally suited for an overtake. Instead of waiting a couple of corners to make the right move, they'll barge in and not be afraid of contact through the corner to knock you out of their way, just so they gain a place.

Like you alluded to Will.... not sure what goes on in their heads.

Thankfully, again as Will stated, RD seems the place to be for good, clean, fair racing.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back