RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my safety car ready ?? If so, I would like to give it a test drive this Saturday :D ;)
I know the car is pretty much taken care of, but I'm not sure we put it in the mod. Note that the mod is just blank cars mostly, which are merely attuned to the pitboxes and pitgroups. You skins will be added once we start letting you in and start receiving your skins.

I know the car is pretty much taken care of, but I'm not sure we put it in the mod. Note that the mod is just blank cars mostly, which are merely attuned to the pitboxes and pitgroups. You skins will be added once we start letting you in and start receiving your skins.
So I need to create a skin for my cool little safety car ? When will the templates be ready ?

I am sure I can create something awesome for the little thing :cool:

No, no, I mixed things up as I was writing. The pace car is all done skinwise, I'm just not sure it's implemented yet. I meant to say team skins will be done later, since we haven't started collecting those.

Sorry if this is half in the wrong thread ?

I have briefly used teamspeak before but only in Rd rfactor 2 room.
Is there a free way to get a channel so that me and @Mark Greenall @Calum McLure can chat during the test?

TS is there to chat, who doesn't want to, can put it to mute. :)
From the RDLMS I remember that every team had their own channel, so that won't be different with the coming up VWEC. For the test event I think we will be testing that too. I am sure Youri will have the final verdict on this.

also...is it true build 291 is due out? if it comes out on friday for example..this could put a spanner in the works could it?

I don't think that the new build will have mulitplayer mode disabled or feature/content taken out that is working now. I really do believe that it will be an improvement to the current build.

2 questions.
When will downloads be avaliable?
When will server be online?

Not rushing anyone nor anything, just trying to know to inform team partners.

We hope some time later today or on the latest tomorrow.

No, no, I mixed things up as I was writing. The pace car is all done skinwise, I'm just not sure it's implemented yet. I meant to say team skins will be done later, since we haven't started collecting those.
In that case let me know when it's ready so I can get used to the whole rF2 experience in the new safety car :)

I have also been invited to go somewhere with some friends this Saturday so I will not be available this race.

Mod released!

The first version of the mod is released for public download. You can download the mod by clicking -> HERE
Download the file, put it in the package folder of your rfactor2 install, and install via the ModManager.

Remember to update your install to build 298! Build 300!! ISI released an update to 298!

There is a server running.
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VWEC
Password can be found here

Do take notice of the information posted about the track here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 293 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back