RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually impressed with how few accidents there have been due to fast guys coming from the back and slower guys at the front. That said, having finished every first race in the top 8, I'd welcome a top 8 only reverse grid ;)

Teams championship would also be good, and maybe custom skins for late-comers. It's getting rather confusing all these 00 reserve drivers popping up!

The teams championship sounds great, and brings another element of interest to the championship, although this season it only would apply to 4 drivers, (6 if Bram was racing).

And I love the idea of an end of season endurance, in fact I'd be in favour of tagging that onto the end of this season.

This season had been terrific, and I'd keep the reverse grid, my major incidents have actually been in Race 1, plus I'm sure it makes it more watchable, though I'm not sure what the viewing numbers have been like compared to other series'.

I would like to join this league, it looks like good, clean, fun RACING. Would I be able to sign up if this is my first league and I am familiar with the rules and regs? Or will I need experience in the RD club races 1st? Also with regards to league skins, are they provided, or do we create them ourselves?

Jep custom skins you will have to make yourself or find somebody who can do them for you.

A proven track record in the clubs is indeed a big pro when it comes to our future leagues.

Gutted as this is one of my top two tracks in this title but I won't be able to attend this event as I'm working away.

I'll watch the broadcast and swear and curse the whole way that you're having all the fun and I'm not. grrrr

Also guys, please give some feedback on your preferred day to race. Stick to the Friday's or move back to Saturday's or Sunday's?

Friday works well for me too, a great way to start the weekend!

Additional feedback from me:

1. I like the sprint race and reverse grid format of races, suits the cars perfectly.
2. An end of season endurance race is a great idea, but I would like to see the majority of the races remain sprints.
3. Teams Championship (is there an echo in here?)
4. Mr Hengeveld on the Grid racing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party