RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTK Moto-Racing withdraw from series
Due to mounting costs, a serious lack of results and the worlds smallest fuel tank not helping one bit, DTK Moto-Racing announce their withdrawal from the series with immediate effect, leaving their three drivers without a ride.
Really sorry to hear that,:( although fans hit the twitter with asking why is DTK gone. A lot of people hoping that the team can resolve their money struggle and return in the future.

Now for everyone, about the game:
1) For fuel tanks I have used , so I put the limit for basic engine from 18 to 23 liters, counting that by the end of the season all engines will be on 22+.
2) As for money, I have made it really messy, and I am sorry for that. I have already changed it for next season. All prices will be round (especially for riders). Even riders under contract will be rounded down to the nearest 10000. Tyres will be paid for whole season with unlimited number of parts. Engines will be limited on 5 for season (there will be table with all teams and their used engines), fixed price. Chassi will be paid per part as this season.
3) More control in race was asked before, but I couldn't implement it straight away. Races will be divided in 5 lap blocks, you can change pace for each lap. However, since fuel consumption is not track dependant, practice will be cut down to 3 laps.
4) Rain is added, and I am testing it. So weather changes will also be available (bike change during a race)
5) All above can be scraped if there is no more interest in this game, only 6 teams is not enough and I don't want to add AI teams again. I'm sure that you all agree on this one.

Sorry for big delay, I was aware taht I will have a lot of obligations during these 2 weeks that's why I didn't put deadline for quali.

Le Mans - Qualification
After incredible work from manufacturers, they managed to greatly decrease fuel weight impact on laptime. This probably helped us to get another new pole-sitter as Loris Capirossi has been the fastest in closest session so far. All 13 riders were in just .31 seconds.
What is also interesting, it seems that young riders in 2 factory teams now lack speed with decresed fuel impact.
What to expect in race after this and with championship leader starting last? Well fireworks for sure. Who will win, that is anyone's guess.:cool:
Quali.png

Race will be held this Sunday.
Make sure to send your commands until around 12 CET.

• Deleted member 161052

Old engine/chassis, new softs both
Pace 3 1-15, Pace 2 16-28 for Aoki
Pace 4 1-11, Pace 2 12-28 for Reggiani

Le Mans - Race
Great start by Aoki and Aprillia riders, as Aoki took the lead while Aprillias got ahead of both Honda's.
Grip's made average start, but bad luck struck them already on 2nd lap, as Baz's engine has failed.
At the same time Aoki started to extend his lead, while further back Kallio was helding up Aprillia's and giving change to Honda's to catch-up.
Capirossi was keeping his 2nd position while helding up everyone behind him. This helped Aoki to get 1sec lead on lap 5, but exploding performance by Stoner, Saarinen and Tessari.
Former 2 have got ahead of Italian while Tessari was blocked by Reggiani. Next couple of laps had great battle from 2nd to last place, which finally got 1-2 for Cannon team.
And then on lap 10, engine failure for Pedrosa, this one could mean his title hope are lost. Same happened to Criville just a lap later. In next 3 laps everyone could enjoy in a Saarinen-Tessari fight.
Which was eventually won by Aprillia's rider. On lap 15, second Honda rider also retired, but this time due to his own fault as Marquez fell down on turn 6.
It has been reported that his engine was also damaged in this crash.
On lap 17 Cannons, started losing their pace, as Stoner and Byrne made it by Reggiany after short fight. But Stoner's mistake on lap 19 put him back to 4th. Rossi also made mistake under braking and lost 4 seconds, dropping to the back of the grid (lap 17).
On lap 23 Stoner was back ahead of Reggiani, while Byrne was chasing Aoki. With 3 laps to go Capirossi made mistake when trying to overtake Saarinen and he dropped behind Rossi on last place.
On penultimate lap we saw also a race-winning overtake when at this point much faster Byrne got by Aoki in last turn. It wasn't over for Aoki since Stoner made the same move on him in the last lap, drippoing the Japanese rider to 3rd.
Anyway, with this win, Byrne becomes first multiple winner this season. But what is even better for championship are new podium finishers with Stoner and Aoki finishing 2nd and 3rd.
Honda's double DNF doesn't mean much at this point as their closest competitor DTK has left due to financial issues.

RaceResults.png
LapChart.png

@kedy89 First podium of the season, can we expect regular podiums from Stoner in future races?
@airutonpurosuto8912 Fantastic race for the team, unfortunately lost few places in last laps. But can we expect regular top 5 performances from Cannon team until the end of the season?

In the next few days, I will post results of engine upgrades. Only Honda has announced that are working on their engine at the moment.

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 Fantastic race for the team, unfortunately lost few places in last laps. But can we expect regular top 5 performances from Cannon team until the end of the season?

The position drops weren't too serious for us at the race. But at least Aoki did the best he could do for the Suter-built-Bridgestone-supplied-Yamaha-powered Canoncycle Racing car. It's also a good effort for Reggiani to finish 5th at the race. A regular Top 5 performance is something we expect too, so it's gonna be good for us.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Again the engine strikes. This season is a lost cause for the team, we need to find a way to become consistent before the next one.

Don't be mad Honda users, it is script that decides about upgrade.:whistling:

Honda has improved power of their engine. Now they have fastest engine.

You can now send your commands for practice for next race. Practice will start on Sunday or earlier if everyone send their commands.:thumbsup:

Since after next race we will be at the middle of the season, would you like some changes in order to increase number of riders or just to stick with current setup until the end of the season? (just to be clear I won't be adding new teams)

I wouldn't go mad about power, I only go mad about fuel tank because it makes no sense :D (edit: I mean, considering how big it is already and the fact fuel con makes more sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 54 29.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 6.0%