RD rFactor World IndyCar Career Series - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, unless we come up with something else (Which we probably will), that will be our team name.
Why? I like your team name :cry:
Btw I have came up with a briliant logo for your team guys :sneaky:
Aidan FR.jpg

@Ron Squire a few questions

1. 45 drivers? That's gonna be a helluva lot of AI cars. Have you decided what skins they'll use and the driver names? I'd suggest dropping down to 24 drivers (8 teams)
  2. Who is going to be your "Allan McNish" ie: the extra team car and driver that you control in-game
  3. How long are the races?
  4. Will you remember to get the fastest lap each time? You have to look fir it manually, and you can't forget about it. This is why I have no accolades for it.
  5. Contracts. As we don't have set teams, and people make their own teams, are they really necessary?

@Ron Squire a few questions

1. 45 drivers? That's gonna be a helluva lot of AI cars. Have you decided what skins they'll use and the driver names? I'd suggest dropping down to 24 drivers (8 teams)
  2. Who is going to be your "Allan McNish" ie: the extra team car and driver that you control in-game
  3. How long are the races?
  4. Will you remember to get the fastest lap each time? You have to look fir it manually, and you can't forget about it. This is why I have no accolades for it.
  5. Contracts. As we don't have set teams, and people make their own teams, are they really necessary?
1. i can drop down to 10 teams that way we can still have Pre-quali, they still need to send the skins to me so i can install into the game.

2. Dario Franchitti the team is Scot-Flyers

3. for the road-courses at least 40% race distance and the oval races 150 Laps

4. i have a overlay that i can record during the race so i can remember when finding out the Fastest Lap

5. for next season yes

1. i can drop down to 10 teams that way we can still have Pre-quali, they still need to send the skins to me so i can install into the game.

2. Dario Franchitti the team is Scot-Flyers

3. for the road-courses at least 40% race distance and the oval races 150 Laps

4. i have a overlay that i can record during the race so i can remember when finding out the Fastest Lap

5. for next season yes
  1. We already discussed that pre-quali won't work
  2. ok
  3. 40% You'll need to make sure that all the files have the correct race distance, or you could end up with 5 laps of Loch Rannoch or 200 of Kyalami (for example)
  4. cool
  5. No. It works well for Steven's game, as the teams are set. But in this game, we are choosing our own teams, so they are not needed one single bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 9.8%