RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made, 'Final Eight'

The S-Cargo doesn't deserve to be here. The Multipla and Aztek at least have some character. The Cube CLEARLY is uglier than these. I voted for the Thesis btw.

What about this one :) :)
uglycar.jpg

I had to give my vote to the multipla, finally.
SsangYong Rodius and Pontiac Aztek are equally hard to look at for me, but the Aztek was never sold in Europe, and the Rodius only sold in small numbers, so although ugly you did not have to look at one that often. The Mk1 Multipla however, was sold around 200.000 times between 1998 and 2004 in Europe. You could run across one one a daily basis, at the gas station, the super market, certainly at the Kindergarten.
Worse, you could have one behind you, filling your rear view mirrors, and terrifying your kids.
The worst thing about it though, was, that hundreds of thousends of unsuspecting and innocent fathers, after being lulled by sugarcoated ads filmed through colored lenses and from strange angles, to hide the cars preposterous features, have been dragged into buying one by filthy sales managers, thereby humiliating themselfs, their children, their neighbourhood, their entire town really, for years.:laugh:

Nissan Juke.

Not only because they are truly gopping, but also because you tend to see them on a regular basis which just makes it worse. I've never seen a Pontiac Aztek or Ssangyong Rodius on the road and they're relatively inoffensive because of this. Juke's are all over the place and every day i pray for there to be a safety worry discovered in them so that they're all recalled and crushed.

Consulier just looks low-budget, unrefined... the other ones look intentionally refined into badness (except the s-cargo which just looks like a quirky Japanese thing)

The Aztek has a sister car, the Buick Rendezvous, and it has the same basically diaper shaped rear end but it doesn't look bad cause they didn't make so many mistakes on the front. Still ugly, just not top-10 ugly.
800px-04-07_Buick_Rendezvous_.jpg

I chose the fiat, I think if you buy that, you've basically given up on life. The pontiac Aztec could be deemed as Walter White level of cool.. it's ugly, but cool. In my opinion.

I voted for the multipla before I noticed I had two votes, would have given the second vote to the duke because it's so common, it's like a midlife crisis car that an older person would buy thinking it would look cool to the kids.

Ah you know, The Multipla is a really clever car. Looks bad yes, but on the inside its actually a good, clever car, with several unique interior features, but I guess the budget was gone after that.

My vote goes to the Ssangyong

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 292 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 236 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house