RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

Lol, I wish you could set that up to come on when the blue flag shows, that would be quality!

You moved over perfectly Marko, so well that I wasn't expecting it! The HPD you sold me was alright but since your in to second hand motors, would you take it back as a part exchange for an Austin Metro? :)

I have a funny feeling the chap that Hampus mentions as holding him up is the same guy who I had trouble with ;)

And Charles, I wasn't saying you can't race, it's just how it goes mate

About my race and quali and other stuff. Quali was simple - do a slow lap to have time set, and then for the pole. Did only 2 timed laps, and this 2nd was 13.6 i think as i had to slow down couple of times so i wouldnt get 1x (as it was my last try.

In the race was odd. firstly i followed Teo, and then i decided to mess it all up. it felt like someone else took over the car, Also, Niel got very close so its a shame he disappeared after the pitstop. Could of been fun.

Rest of the race was just getting out of trouble as with my hijacked skills i couldnt be competitive. Oh, and to mention, i had a new alarm for when Gary comes close it sets off -youtube- He might confirm that i moved away couple of times nicely :p I had to as he was driving hpd i sold to him.

I got close indeed. Then I thought. I'm 2 laps short on fuel at the end of the race.
So I started to save fuel at the end of my first stint, so I didn't have to make a 2nd pitstop. When I made my stop, I got a S/G penalty for speeding :(
After the penalty I braked to hard at the end of Kemmel straight and ended up in the wall.

Lol, I wish you could set that up to come on when the blue flag shows, that would be quality!

You moved over perfectly Marko, so well that I wasn't expecting it! The HPD you sold me was alright but since your in to second hand motors, would you take it back as a part exchange for an Austin Metro? :)...

no problem about the car change. As a matter of fact, i'm selling one atm: http://www.autoscout24.eu/Details.aspx?id=218788206&cd=634796765300000000&asrc=fa

I have a funny feeling the chap that Hampus mentions as holding him up is the same guy who I had trouble with ;)

How about specify names so at least maybe we could all learn from our mistakes when those happen? If you are refering to me, Hampus overtook me once and I had moved on the left side and lifted to let him by. If you (or him) call that blocking then I can't help, especially that we all know the purpose of the blue-yellow striped flag at iRacing. And about you, my intention was obviously not to block you but more let you by hoping you'll go remove 3 points from Hampus (even if I still has no chances of winning the title in the end).

And once again, after what you did at Watkins, I would play low profile for a while if I was in your shoes. ;)

Martin, if all you have got to come back with is 'after what happened at Watkins' - then i suggest you get some better ammunition. I had one contact with a lapped car resulting in a retirement for the other driver is the grand result of it all. It sounds like you were driving with your eyes closed, and slowly as well. Slowly isn't any problem, but at least open your eyes :) By the way, nobody was hurt in any incident's and nobody had to buy any spare parts, so get over it ;)

It says i came 4th.
http://www.ileaguerace.com/champ/show_event_result/RaceDepartment/1762

In the race i had 12 incs. Gary and Ivan had 76 and 41 respectively yet Gary finishes the race ahead of me.

It even say that i had no penalties so i´d like to the see that math please.

I have the most penalties out of everyone. Something is obviously wrong with the standings.
Compared to others i have done clean races except for my incident with Jarrett.
It´s physically impossible for me to have more penalties then Gary (no offense)

If he's not already a lap down he has every right to fight to stay on the lead lap. If he was already multiple laps down than I'd concede he need to let the leaders go by as he is no longer in a position to finish on the lead lap anyway.

Assuming just because you are about to lap him is a reason for him to simply pull over is mildly amusing.

It says i came 4th.
http://www.ileaguerace.com/champ/show_event_result/RaceDepartment/1762

In the race i had 12 incs. Gary and Ivan had 76 and 41 respectively yet Gary finishes the race ahead of me.

It even say that i had no penalties so i´d like to the see that math please.

I have the most penalties out of everyone. Something is obviously wrong with the standings.
Compared to others i have done clean races except for my incident with Jarrett.
It´s physically impossible for me to have more penalties then Gary (no offense)

There is something wrong indeed but I can't edit it.
All I have done is upload the CSV file and that is it. I have no idea what and why it happened.
So have patience. I will ask Yoeri to fix it.

No but if you are getting lapped there´s no need to try and play "let´s race with the Top 3 guys"

As you can see i wasn´t exactly alone in complaining.. perhaps it was you this time.

It was on lap 15. I was getting out of the pits and you didn't got close to me before Les Combes. I wanted a safe place to let you go and the back straight seemed legit to me. That lap where you pretend I blocked you, you did a 2'03''523 while your best of the race was a 2'03''185. Sorry for those few tenths I made you lose.

Thanks Niel. Although i will happily take a penalty for Jarrett if he feels like it,
That incident was 100% my fault with the help of nintendo boy but still, i´ll take that punishment if i should get one.

If he's not already a lap down he has every right to fight to stay on the lead lap.
It´s a losing battle. All three of us were much quicker, there´s no need to try and keep us behind because we will get past you whether you like it or not.
He would never be able to keep us behind, im sorry but that´s just how it was.

Now had it been Gary or Ivan trying to unlap themselves i could understand it because they actually had the pace to do so.

It was on lap 15. I was getting out of the pits and you didn't got close to me before Les Combes. I wanted a safe place to let you go and the back straight seemed legit to me. That lap where you pretend I blocked you, you did a 2'03''523 while your best of the race was a 2'03''185. Sorry for those few tenths I made you lose.
I never said before Les Combes. I said after Les Combes/Rivage.
I was right behind you out of Pouhon, tried to go on the inside but you closed the door.

2.03.041 was my fastest.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 414 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 283 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back