RDRC S2 - Round 8 - Vauxhall Rally of Wales (18th - 21st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Its been awhile-hope all is well..

As no one has yet to claim a US session time would it be possible for me to request a tailor made time for that session?

Would love to make the final round.

Thnaks in advance for your consideration

James ( in the US :D)

Frustratingly enough, as this would be the rally I have clearly the best chance to score points in, I have to withdraw.I didn't get a job in the town where I live, and have to stay large parts of the holiday with my mom, and I don't have any spare wheel here. No chance for me to race. Sorry :(

It was a nice rally to end the season!

I enjoyed the session with the competition from John Cunningham! Many thanks John, you were very competitive! I was just able to win a couple of stages from John.

Looking forward for the S2000 car in the next season! A BIG Thanks again to the organisers, I enjoyed every bit of the season thoroughly & ALL THE BEST to the rest of my folks here! :)

Had a good rally,finished every stage with the only major problems being chirdonhead(twice,same corner)where the first time just went in too fast, slid wide under power hoping to make it through and clipped the stack of logs which sent the car into a viscious roll,luckily landing back on it's wheels and not too damaged.
Second time took a different line in but the rut in the road upset the car and i only just clipped,yes that stack of logs again,stopping the car in it's tracks.Damage to the Radiator so luckily it was the second to last stage and i made it to the finish.

A BIG THANKS to the organising committee and fellow competitors for a great season of rallying,looking forward to season 3:D:doublethumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%