RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times are fixed for this season - and have always been for the league, due to the number of sessions.
I'm working on something that might provide more flexibility in the future.
But this is just a little tease, no more information for the time being :)

It would be nice to get earlier times in the US whenever we can. Currently it stats at 11pm here which is way to late for a 2hour event. Lucky i can run in the EU events on the weekend because my afternoon is free.

It would be nice to get earlier times in the US whenever we can. Currently it stats at 11pm here which is way to late for a 2hour event. Lucky i can run in the EU events on the weekend because my afternoon is free.

I agree entirly, with work starting at 6am I won't get done with the rally until midnight or later depending on the rally, and as much as I want to race I may have to skip some events due to this.

I think I finished higher than 10th in the grade 2 class in the France event, so shouldn't I be grade 2, not 3?

Actually when I look at the places again there were 7ish grade 3 or 4 drivers who finished in the top 10 of grade 2 drivers, are that many supposed to move up in a single event?

Ok, that is my mistake. I have been working on the rule that you have to finish in the top 5 in grade 2 to get to grade 2.

To be honest I think it should be top 5. But if anyone REALLY wants it to remain top 10 I will review it before the EU start time.

Not wishing to be pedantic but from the Rules:

To become a Grade 2 driver you must have

• Driven in 6 RDRC rounds in a row from the start of season 3
  • 5 rounds during either season 1 or 2
  • Finished 10th or higher among the Grade 2 clasification in one event
  • 5th or higher in Champions league RDRC season 2 in one event
  • Win Grade 3 for a season. .........................................

Yes, it is in the rules, but what Rick meant is that it's a typo and he was updating Grades using the Top 5 rule since the beginning of S3. That's a more sensible value; the question is: is everyone okay with it? No one even spotted the difference earlier and it was working very smooth till now.

I wasn't watching anyone else's positions, that's down to them but I was aware of the rules and would have expected to be upgraded as per the rules. If I don't make grade two in this round then I will certainly make grade 2 in the next round, provided that I compete in it.

As for your question regarding agreement the I suppose my answer is no, I don't agree, I expect the rules to be applied as they are written and as I agreed to when I signed up for the Championship. What anyone else who should have been promoted according to the rules and hasn't is down to them.

Pete

When I run my FFB with full strength in the options and I drive a gravel stage, my G27 rumbles like hell and the clackering is rather loud.

Is there a way to reduce that rumbling without losing too much feedback from the car? Because lowering the strength also lowers the feeling and feedback I have from surface and car, it feels so loose...

could well be just the gravel mod, for me the Finland stages still feel like ice, but then again I sem not to have that much feedback applied (I still want my desk to be intact after a game ...) have you tried rbr original gravel, as in australia or better still japan?

I wasn't watching anyone else's positions, that's down to them but I was aware of the rules and would have expected to be upgraded as per the rules. If I don't make grade two in this round then I will certainly make grade 2 in the next round, provided that I compete in it.

As for your question regarding agreement the I suppose my answer is no, I don't agree, I expect the rules to be applied as they are written and as I agreed to when I signed up for the Championship. What anyone else who should have been promoted according to the rules and hasn't is down to them.

Pete

Ok, I will update the grade table to reflect the top 10 rule.

As it will be late notice, should a driver be listed in a different grade then the one shown on the Round 4 entry list it will be upto them to advise ME through PM that they want to drive in their new grade BEFORE they drive in a session. A driver that wants to take advantage of a higher level car MUST change grade and as such advise me first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.6%