RDRC Season 4 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3le9s3he4rat5vw
My replays, SS7 is the one everybody wants to see :D Btw it wasnt really a perfect barrel roll, my roof hit the ground first, but still unbelievable that I got Group P stage win :D Also got a group stage win from SS2.

E: And I am be prepared to give up to 100 internets if someone could make a video from SS2 either SS7 (or both) as they are my first ever RDRC stage wins :) I don't have the skills to do that :D

Fernando has been kind enough to make a great Mitsubishi Racing Skin for my Evo IX.
Since I'm hopeless at doing screenshots or renders, here is a brief video showing it in action. Unfortunately, the video doesn't do justice to the quality of the skin.

Huge thanks to Fernando for this one, he's not only an exceptional driving talent. :notworthy:

Jack made a couple of great renders to allow everyone to see Fernando's work much better. Thanks heaps Jack.

evo1front.jpg

evo1rear.jpg

Some amazing talent in this Community. :notworthy:

Just to clarify, no that is not the default skin. Warren doesn't have a custom skin for his car for the RDRC Season 4 video reviews (which I'm currently creating) so I've decided to just create one for him. I wanted to create something unique for the designs but Warren wanted it to be just simple. I gave him selections for the design so he personally chose that current design not me.

Here's a comparison of the default and the custom skin:

1.jpg

2.jpg

And also the skin I made have reflections (you can see the reflection of the sky and trees on the side and back of the car), while the default one doesn't have any reflections:

3.jpg

Just to clarify, no that is not the default skin. Warren doesn't have a custom skin for his car for the RDRC Season 4 video reviews (which I'm currently creating) so I've decided to just create one for him. I wanted to create something unique for the designs but Warren wanted it to be just simple. I gave him selections for the design so he personally chose that current design not me.

Also, since I had already indicated in my race report for Round 4, "Mitsubishi coaxed me out of retirement as a guest driver ", it seemed appropriate to go with a traditional Mitsubishi Rally livery.
Anyway, I'm hugely grateful that Fernando has made a nice livery (from scratch) for me, and I like it a lot. :thumbsup: I plan to use it whenever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events