Realistic+ PPFilter by CzarNy [PURE]

Misc Realistic+ PPFilter by CzarNy [PURE] v15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, this looks really good it gets closer to that real feel than others I've used.

I do have one question, so far I havent been able to get a straight answer... Does PURE make night time look overall darker?
Reason I ask is because no matter what PP Filter I use, Shutoko for example is noticeably darker than with SOL, to the point where its detrimental to the experience and detail/liveliness is lost from the map. Noticed other tracks are as well and its a bit odd to the point that if I want to use the game during night time I still go back to SOL.

I've had the same issue since the first preview of PURE up to the newest one.

Marvelous filter. This is how it looks on Shutoko, no unnecessary bloom, no way too bright lights, and very natural colors:

No need to worry about fps either, I have a 1070Ti and a 10400f and my fps is always above 70 with pretty much everything maxed out.

Honestly, I never expected my game to look this good. Thanks a bunch CzarNy04!
Hi! Hopefully you see this post. sorry to bother, can I reach out to you in DM and see how your settings are? Shutoko for me on any release of PURE looks very dark :( not like your video.

Last edited:
Hi, this looks really good it gets closer to that real feel than others I've used.

I do have one question, so far I havent been able to get a straight answer... Does PURE make night time look overall darker?
Reason I ask is because no matter what PP Filter I use, Shutoko for example is noticeably darker than with SOL, to the point where its detrimental to the experience and detail/liveliness is lost from the map. Noticed other tracks are as well and its a bit odd to the point that if I want to use the game during night time I still go back to SOL.

I've had the same issue since the first preview of PURE up to the newest one.
Pure use completely different AE which is turned on by lua. So if creator doesen't enabled it, filter will be darker

Hi! Hopefully you see this post. sorry to bother, can I reach out to you in DM and see how your settings are? Shutoko for me on any release of PURE looks very dark :( not like your video.
nieznane.png

Make sure you have these 2 like shown

View attachment 588611
Hi, they were at 100 each before, as is default, changed to the values you mention but I did not see a difference. and the issue is not just the car, the scene overall is darker by a lot.

Attaching a comparison between Sol running Sol default filter and Pure running your filter (as mentioned above, any filter wether it be original Pure filters or another is still similarly darker than SOL)

SOL:

Pure:
View attachment 588611

Hi, they were at 100 each before, as is default, changed to the values you mention but I did not see a difference. and the issue is not just the car, the scene overall is darker by a lot.

Attaching a comparison between Sol running Sol default filter and Pure running your filter (as mentioned above, any filter wether it be original Pure filters or another is still similarly darker than SOL)

SOL:

Pure:
Have you installed filter manually or CM install?

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back