Red Bull RB8.....2xHD + HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really awesome.

But can you make THIS version?

Just change the nose, would be really, really cool:

120604023637-vettel-rb8-4-6-12-story-top.jpg

Kinda doing quite a few other personal project mods for the 2012 game at the moment, so won't have time for the request for a very long time. sorry.

So if I understand well, you decided to delete all your creation for a large communauty because of one work stealer ..? It's very sad.

No that wasn't the case. I was just pointing that particular thing out to him.

The reasons were different.

And it doesn't help when people like you use others work to pass off as their own.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/caterham-malaysia-livery.58958/
Listen ML dude! It would be good if you are not accusations, because this is very annoying and unfair! If it calms you, I will not use the rivet type that you are using, and then apply a different, after all, there are many types! I have days of fun with that ****, what you done, and spent hours looking at photos of the original car, it better be! Maybe you need to show you my inventory of rivets, or what do I do to be good for you, and do not accuse, do not be offended? If it makes you better, I'm sorry that I have been working like rivets! Anyway I think it should rather be happy with each other's work and share with all members RACEDEPARTMENT because it's cool!

There is already a super hd ultimate sharp diamond ultra crispy ultimate (did I say that already) edition here

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-diamond-hd-special-edition-v2-0.179/viewfile

:roflmao:

Yeah . I know master but that's not 2xHD :D.And you can do it better that's why am asking it.And i don't say that Rian's isn't good that's great but you can do it to be super great:D.I can't use photoshop so don't tease me for it:D.

re-making that car in 2XHD is quite useless....skin details are overlapped by human pictures...it won't really make any difference with HD and 2XHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%