Reinstalled Raceroom - constant crash on loading screen

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Premium
I have a brand new fresh and Steam integrity checked Raceroom installation.

Raceroom has run on this exact computer and exact configuration before.

Now it crashes every single time I try to load it.

Is this a known issue with the current Raceroom build?

Try uninstalling Afterburner, I had to on one occasion and have not put it back on either, known issues.
- I have started without any of the usual tools and apps running in background (inlcuding MSI AB):-(
:roflmao:

Hey Dirk before you completely give up then try to follow the logic behind Rasmus advice - which is to make the game setup for the PC so simple as you can (1 monitor etc).
:)

Unnecessary comment but have to do it:
Thanks for using just my name when you mention me without a tag (@Username) needed.
I mostly see people calling me "RasmusP", which is okay since it's my username but I always wonder if it's so difficult to figure out that my real name is just "Rasmus" and everybody is allowed to call me just like that :roflmao:

When someone wants to tag me so I'll get a notification my username is needed ofc :)

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions.
I have tested Raceroom with all but one monitor connected, disconnected all hardware but mouse and keyboard ... still the same issue.

I then figuratively chucked Raceroom in the corner and really didn't miss anything as other things keep me fairly busy until I saw that there has been a Raceroom update through Steam.

Well I thought to myself, ... lets give this another try ... perhaps they figured out the issue.
(btw - forums have a few recent mentions about people not being able to start Raceroom, some suggest it had to do with a recent Windows flash player security update).

Here is what happened (again):

2019-01-09-110636-screenshot.png

... back to Assetto Corsa then (I am having a BLAAAAST having had the opening race in a league running this good old chunk:

Screenshot_ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_dtm_90s_spa_9-1-119-11-34-52.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages