[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

I tried this mod this weekend with my brother, every race we made in splitted screen mode, all the top team drivers didn't finished the race. On single player mode, it appears to be good, some drivers are not at their right place...

So far these mods to date have really made this game much more interesting, a massive improvement on everything else, I have raced up to Turkish Grand Prix and it is really good, if you guys edit the breaking points then this game will be very good apart from the savegame bug that crops up every so often, keep up the brilliant work.

Thank you very much for all your work !
I've just tested on many races in GP mod, 20% length, and for me, this is actually the best F1 2011 ai mod,
Very happy cause I don't have any more Out of Sight bug for the moment :).

I tried this mod this weekend with my brother, every race we made in splitted screen mode, all the top team drivers didn't finished the race. On single player mode, it appears to be good, some drivers are not at their right place...

I haven't tested the split screen but it's nothing I can do about it since it's normal on GP Mode. =/

So far these mods to date have really made this game much more interesting, a massive improvement on everything else, I have raced up to Turkish Grand Prix and it is really good, if you guys edit the breaking points then this game will be very good apart from the savegame bug that crops up every so often, keep up the brilliant work.

Edited breaking points are going to be included in V2.0 but it's not coming soon. I haven't started working on it.And thank you! :)

Thank you very much for all your work !
I've just tested on many races in GP mod, 20% length, and for me, this is actually the best F1 2011 ai mod,
Very happy cause I don't have any more Out of Sight bug for the moment :).

Thanks! :)

Did you adjust fuel consumption? I'm wondering because I ran extremely out of fuel today in Silverstone and I never had it before I installed your mod... (it was my first race with your mod)

Did you adjust fuel consumption? I'm wondering because I ran extremely out of fuel today in Silverstone and I never had it before I installed your mod... (it was my first race with your mod)

I actually made the fuel consumption lower. I don't know why, but I have fuel problems every race, that's why I made it lower. Maybe this time you were just pushing more. :p

Kristiann I reinstalled game but can not updating the game v1.2 not installing can you give new brake points (track is no important give me a track and I use this files ?

I can't understand you.

Hello Kristiann!

First of all congratulations for your amazing work!

In this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/wip-ai-mod-v0-1b-patch-1-2.45888/ you speak about version 1.2 with "Out of sight" bug fixed. While in this thread the link in the first page redirects to mod 1.01 and infos on the first page are not updated as on the other thread.
So my question, is the last mod available ofr download? Where is the correct link? Thank You!

Well this is v1,01. It's not last, when I have time I'll start working on v2.0 but it won't be soon like I've said million times. This actually is v0.8, it's not what I aimed for v1.0 but I released it as v1.0. As for the v1.01, I just had to make a quick fix so the game doesn't crash (critical errors). So you've found the correct link, but this isn't my capacity of work. This was just for "training", learning how everything works in this game. I'll improve everything with V2.0. As for version 1.2 - this is the patch version. ==> http://community.codemasters.com/fo...403/476990-pc-patch-v-1-2-download-links.html

Really improved the game for me. just need this damn out of sight bug to be fixed and I will be happy. any tips on making the game more competative?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%